if you have a turbo head for sf 6p or equiv. answer this

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he's refering to the whole list:

Aah. Er....excuse me while I go find my SureFire->English translation dictionary...
tongue.gif

For the uninitiated it can get a bit much. Heck, early last year I didn`t even know what this "E2" was that everyone kept talking about.

How things move on....
grin.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
A10 I believe is the body extender that allows a B65 rechargeable battery to be used with a 6P/2 cell light.

The other one Aragorn mentions is much shorter, to allow the B65 to be used in a 9P/3 cell light, but this does require the lamp to be switched for a P60/R60 (lower battery voltage of course).

wink.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris M.:
A10 I believe is the body extender that allows a B65 rechargeable battery to be used with a 6P/2 cell light.

The other one Aragorn mentions is much shorter, to allow the B65 to be used in a 9P/3 cell light, but this does require the lamp to be switched for a P60/R60 (lower battery voltage of course).

wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think -as far as I know- the adapter to make the 6P -> 6R is the A14 and the adapter to make the 9P -> 6R is the A20. Could the A10 be a typing mistake ?

Klaus.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might be right, all these not-listed-anywhere-at-all SureFire A and Z accessory part numbers do get me mightilly muddled. I knew there was an adaptor to extend the 9P to take a B65 but didn`t know the number. I made the assumption that it was A10 as that was what was previously mentioned.

Trevor it`s all your fault
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif