I'M A FATHER.......

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I know I said CONGRATS somewhere in these halls, but can't find the post here?! Maybe I typed it and didn't submit it...

Well it's still the same - CONGRATS for sure!! :thumbsup:

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hollly moly, Jeff, you are going to start a stampede of breeding program from CPF members. In the next 9months, dozens of babies will be born. Then will have to send out greeting cards to everyone :) :party: :party: :party:

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
congratulations! I'm typing with one hand as I hold my 4 month old:)

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Thanks everyone! Matthew was nearly full term, his due date was Sept. 4.

Sorry I had not responded sooner but we just got home tonight around 7:30pm eastern time. The last guest just left around an hour ago. We are kinda beat :sleepy: . I will get the website for the picture posted as soon as they put his pic up.

You guys are really cracking me up with this conception talk :crackup: . I think you are all starting to figure it out though :popcorn: .

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
http://www.hughchatham.org/
Pic is up on the hospital website. Click on the link and than click on the flying stork on the upper left hand corner that says click for newborns. Look for Baby Boy Matthew born Sept. 1, 9lbs 1 oz.
smile.gif

Last edited:

Topper

Flashaholic*
Not sure how I missed this. It is good to hear things are well. Get him some mittens. My son still has a scar a little below his right eye from a fingernail cut that he got before we even left the hospital. We put mittens on him for quite awhile so it would not happen anymore; now that he is older we let him take them off. He gets alot more phone calls from girls now (he is 14) I might need to put them back on.
Topper