Impact Resistance - What Are The Best?

ven

Flashaholic
Nice one Noel,happy ending:thumbsup: hope this one survives any potential falls.............its should tbh.

I mentioned in another thread my "cheap" roche f8(solid light,bit like a convoy m2 type build) rolled off around 3ft onto re-enforced concrete floor...........issue free. Took my an ocd inspection to find the slightest of marks that could have already been there!!!

Cheers ven

Mmassey338

Newly Enlightened
+1 Malkoff is great, and if it breaks, Alabama is a LOT closer than China.

I'd go with a Malkoff Hound Dog 18650 for the potted head and dual springs.

I personally don't own any 18650 lights, but have the Malkoff MDC and ArmyTek Prime Pro in AA. Both lights are real beasts in my AA collection, but I'd put my money on the Malkoff in a torture test and for aftermarket warranty and customer support. After a painfully slow China > US delivery - I've realized that I'd rather toss the AT, than deal with a return or warranty repair.

desmobob

Enlightened
If the ThruNite breaks again I'll know it's not an anomaly and I'll be back here to look up one of the alternatives.

-Noel

Glad to hear that Thrunite did the right thing. I bought my first Thrunite this winter, then bought another three of them by spring! I haven't had any issues and am thinking they are a great value. I am very happy with the performance and find the user interface agreeable.

Take it easy,
Bob