Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• UNDECIDED

• Total voters

fore

Newly Enlightened
Total nut job for sure, but I too would prefer to withold judgement on whether or not he's a molester. I believe it's possible he's just a freak and not a monster.

The mother of the accuser is total scum...she's worse than Jacko even if he's guilty. Same goes for the parents of the kid who settled the case a few years back. At best they're greedy liars who slapped a horrible label on an undeserving person. Otherwise, they sold out their own blood to a predator and allowed him to do the same thing to someone else's child.

Child molesters deserve castration and incarceration at the least, but any parent willing to pimp out their own kid deserves a much worse fate than that.

LaserMod

Enlightened
LOL, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif good one snakebite. A bit quiet regarding the case over here in the UK - just the odd update every few days.

A classic from Bo'selecta!
09_mtv_europe_music_121860a.jpg

"I don't think that ah Petay Pan, ah ammm Petay Pan, Cha'mone Heeee-Heee!!!"

I guess we've all seen this classic -
home-alone.jpg

...but will always be funny.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

twentysixtwo

Enlightened
Is he clinically insane? No. That said, you can be pretty eccentric before the men in white suits come to get you, and the more money you have, the longer they wait.(remember Howard Hughes?)

After having seen "Capturing the Friedmans" I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, though if pressed I'll certainly admit I think he's guilty of inappropriate behavior.

The whole thing is a circus and I think it's a shame 1) We'll never know for sure and 2) He really can't get a fair trial because, well, he's just so strange.

I thought Jay Leno's joke was pretty funny.

"Michael Jackson called Martha Stewart to ask her what it's like to be a white woman in prison."

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
RE Capturing the Freidmans....

I must admit to knowing the Friedmans when they lived in Flushing - In fact the middle som Seth was pretty much one of my best friends. I never saw anything - yeah, the family was a bit odd, but don't we all have our oddities. I do think the Elane (the Mom) thought there was something going on, and Jessie was a handful as a young kid (NO one would babysit him more than ONCE)

I lost touch with them when they moved to Great Neck, and never talked to any of the family after things "broke"

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I agree with Fore... being weird doesn't make you guilty of being a molester... it just makes you weird. One noted CEO recently said that "America doesn't treat it's screwballs well." The man whgo said that is a free thinker, very whimsical but also very successful in his business.

I think that Michael is an incredibly talented person in his area of expertise. I also think that his very success has insulated him in a way that's probably very unhealthy, and he's bought into that isolation as if it's normal. In some ways he does seem to act like a young child, very gifted but very naive in the ways of society. He's probably come to expect that it's ok and normal to live in his dream world of Neverland and to invite young children to visit and stay over. I can't tell wehether he really thinks that there's anything wrong or strange about this, but still that doesn't automatically make him a molester.

I also agree that the parents were highly suspect for "pimping their kids out" to Michael.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif