• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

M25C2vnT - Best Single 18650 Thrower

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread is for the turbo hence the T at the end. There is a separate thread for the M25C2vn.

djburkes

Enlightened
Armytek Barracuda XM-L2 @ 80 Meters
HmFsex.jpg

M25C2vnT XP-L HI @ 80 Meters
MI0gaa.jpg

I'll get some 500 meter plus shots this weekend.

Last edited:

markcorndog

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi Vinh[/FONT]
I just sent paypal payment and this same message to your email . Hope all is correct I'm a novice on here lol
M25C2vnT - Best Single 18650 Thrower
$190
Extra Options:
+ $20 for U3 PDTc
+ $20 Extra impact resistance & Driver cooling
+ $35 for DriverVN

+ $5 for "V54" hand engraved on light
+ $20 for International Shipping
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]+ $6 for Shipping Insurance[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Total $296[/FONT]

UTV2TiVo

Newly Enlightened
Ordered one of these a couple days ago. Looking forward to using my first modded light.

Yes, maybe that too. But I thought it looked 'kinda extreme' rather than 'kinda ugly' before I bought it so maybe the owner and love bit applies to prospective owners too. I really don't care - it is way the best thrower around and that is what I wanted.

I remember debates about ugly over the Surefire UB3T too and where many thought it was real ugly, I thought it was 'interesting' and still do.

That's a good way to put it. Or "so ugly, only an owner can love it" lmao

UTV2TiVo

Newly Enlightened
Is there a holster available for this light?
Not the easiest light to carry around. I haven't tried using the pocket clip but doesn't seem like it would work very well given the ginormous head.

UTV2TiVo

Newly Enlightened
Went for a walk last night and when a guy walking his dog came by, I had it pointing straight up in the air. He said it's like a huge lightsaber.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a holster available for this light?
Not the easiest light to carry around. I haven't tried using the pocket clip but doesn't seem like it would work very well given the ginormous head.
Look on amazon for a telephoto lens neoprene bag with drawstring and belt holster. You can get a 4 pack of different sizes for around $10.00. Works pretty well.
Here's a picture
42a7500c30ba3c975c0150619444d483.jpg
it's at the top. I use them for many lights.

UTV2TiVo

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Bigwilly. Worth a shot for only $12 delivered for 4 sizes. Although I think this light's head is a little wider than any of the lights in your photo I'll see what happens. If the big size is not wide enough to easily get the M25C2vnT into it head first maybe I will try cutting a body-size hole in the bottom of one of the smaller ones for a holster that keeps the light head-up.

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Bigwilly. Worth a shot for only $12 delivered for 4 sizes. Although I think this light's head is a little wider than any of the lights in your photo I'll see what happens. If the big size is not wide enough to easily get the M25C2vnT into it head first maybe I will try cutting a body-size hole in the bottom of one of the smaller ones for a holster that keeps the light head-up.

I have a M25CvnT and a TM36vn and both fit in the largest bag. I ordered 2 sets. Check the diameter of the bags you're ordering and diameter of the lights in case the bags are different from mine.

dssguy1

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,
DO you have any idea what numbers the CW XP-L HI put out in this build? I see you offer it as an option now but can't find any stats or figures posted. I ended up buying it from djburkes and wanted to document the stats for this light.

Lantern32

Enlightened
Look on amazon for a telephoto lens neoprene bag with drawstring and belt holster. You can get a 4 pack of different sizes for around $10.00. Works pretty well.
Here's a picture
42a7500c30ba3c975c0150619444d483.jpg
it's at the top. I use them for many lights.

TK75 heaven! ooh!