Maglite ML100 and ML150???

ama230

Enlightened
Whats the holdup on these ?

I dont know but as soon as the ml100 3C comes out im going to slap three eneloops aa's in it and its going to be awesome!

Also, does anybody know if this is going to come with the newest luxeon rebel and it would be awesome with 200 lumens at the least and then have all the nice new modes with an actual low and high.

Id like to see around 40 bucks too but can only wish... I bet during christmas time well see these at the same price as the xl100. I want my maglite and I want it now!!!:mecry:

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
optics planet has ml100 for about 50usd, and ml150 for about 125usd.
however, i doubt they have them in stock yet, most likely they will charge you, than you'll wait until they get it, they did that before to me once.

jellydonut

Enlightened
patented MAG Beam Alignment System, this allows the user to align the LED module within the centre of the focusing vortex, which provides remarkable brightness and laser sharp focusing.
I love this. Such a nice way of saying 'due to the way our lights are constructed the lights are unfocused out of the box. we leave this final job to our customers.':tinfoil:

Doesn't look too exciting to me.. Still the same old Mag, same old Rebel emitter, except this time they've added 7 modes that you select with a single clicky switch. The only good thing about Mags are their simplicity, now they've decided to make them annoying to use? Great.:tired:

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
The design of the multi-mode is that for 100% brightness, one button push is all that is needed. If that's all you need, you won't ever encounter the other modes.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I spoke to a sales manager when CPF was down.

The salesmen supposedly have samples, and they should start shipping by the end of the month.
I have been told Zbattery will probably have them first.

Also, the UI has been revised, and there are now 4 mode groups.

Secondly, the upcoming minimag pro is to have 200lm--OTF.

Last edited:

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED-Resource will be one of the first to have reviews up, so stay tuned. ;) The ML150 is not going to be anytime soon though.

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mini Mag pro is supposed to do 200lm OTF. I spoke to a sales Mgr. earlier this month.
I'm disappointed by the ML100s specs. I thought it was basically a ML125 w/o the charger etc.

Hopefully the light can be purchased alone.

Last edited:

jtblue

Newly Enlightened
Mini Mag pro is supposed to do 200lm OTF. I spoke to a sales Mgr. earlier this month.
I'm disappointed by the ML100s specs. I thought it was basically a ML125 w/o the charger etc.

Hopefully the light can be purchased alone.

I am pretty keen on the Mini Mag pro as I don't have a AA led light but at 200lm for a single mode light its simply way to bright for most practical tasks.....I hope that there was some misunderstanding

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
the way i see it they are already outdated before they even hit the market. but it is just me, spoiled flashoholic.

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am pretty keen on the Mini Mag pro as I don't have a AA led light but at 200lm for a single mode light its simply way to bright for most practical tasks.....I hope that there was some misunderstanding
No misunderstanding, it's single mode and 170-200 lumens. Note that you can always unfocus the light to reduce brightness, I've done that a couple times with my Stinger DS LED HP when the 50 lumen low was still too bright.