Members Picture Thread

BGater

Enlightened
Had to show the lady that puts up with my flashlight addiction !

PICT0005.jpg

TwinBlade

Enlightened
Yes, that is definitely a good call. You will find that just about all of our women our sane looking as well. Not an easy feat.

Me and Mrs. TwinBlade...

RenesweddingJessJeffRehersalDinner-1.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
An updated pic of me in my current location...my SF's are with me, just not pictured...I do however, have an SF article on my person...let's see who can ID it!

My SF's do a great job of helping pass the time though, thanks to Lego'ing (is that even a word :shrug:)...when I'm not on CPF, etc.

HPIM1286.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kramer, never pictured ya to look like that! Is that VB? Twin Blade, yer's didn't surprise me too much. That shelter looks awesome! We get our SERE training every-year, and it's always good to actually utilize your skills so they don't get rusty.

TwinBlade

Enlightened
Twin Blade, yer's didn't surprise me too much. That shelter looks awesome! We get our SERE training every-year, and it's always good to actually utilize your skills so they don't get rusty.
Complacency is not in my dictionary.

Thank you for your continued service. God Bless.:thumbsup:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
"VB"... Virginia Beach? Nope its Seabright State beach in Santa Cruz. Its about 35 minutes from where I was living at that time.
I shave my balding head, I am a balding beach bum at heart.

Ahhh...CA...Nice! I've been having to shave my head for 10 years now...LOL!

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Hey shaved head guys need love too ya know....taken last night at the gym. Leaned out over summer riding my bike now I am trying to add mass for winter. Yes I was trying to look tough when actually I was tired from holding my breath waiting for the flash....LOL

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey shaved head guys need love too ya know....taken last night at the gym. Leaned out over summer riding my bike now I am trying to add mass for winter. Yes I was trying to look tough when actually I was tired from holding my breath waiting for the flash....LOL

You really look like him in this pic... your avatar. Less glossy though! :grin2:
Any new on new Robocop movie?

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
No sad to say I have no news on a new Robocop movie. While the first ones were kind of far fetched I did enjoy them. It is kind of a tradition for officers to get a nick-name and that one stuck with me when I was assigned to my first beat in a very rough area.....the local thugs figured out quick that I could run fast and tackled very hard. It was not long before they started calling me that "Robocop Dude" and it has followed me my entire career.

Every officer hopes they get a good one as the local kids will quickly pick out anything unusual and brand you with it. I have co-workers known as Gloves, Slingblade, Vader, Dok Holiday, Power Ranger, chicken hawk, 2-tone, fat and skinny, goober, puffenstein, no action jackson, gentle Ben, snap, Rock, Terminator, rainman, ...and the list goes on and on.

Imon

Enlightened
No sad to say I have no news on a new Robocop movie. While the first ones were kind of far fetched I did enjoy them. It is kind of a tradition for officers to get a nick-name and that one stuck with me when I was assigned to my first beat in a very rough area.....the local thugs figured out quick that I could run fast and tackled very hard. It was not long before they started calling me that "Robocop Dude" and it has followed me my entire career.

Every officer hopes they get a good one as the local kids will quickly pick out anything unusual and brand you with it. I have co-workers known as Gloves, Slingblade, Vader, Dok Holiday, Power Ranger, chicken hawk, 2-tone, fat and skinny, goober, puffenstein, no action jackson, gentle Ben, snap, Rock, Terminator, rainman, ...and the list goes on and on.

Lol. Maybe it would be better if the nicknames you are "given" don't stick. I'm curious how puffenstein and gentle Ben came around.
Also, I hope no action Jackson can get his act together and become some action Jackson then finally be promoted to action Jackson.