Modifications for a Surefire C3?

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
What bad have you heard?

After reading through alot of the "M60" threads, I've heard several people say it's better to stick with two cells. One guy mentioned, and he may be a rare case, but stated that he burned up an M60 running it on 3 primaries. Just to err on the side of caution, I use two pimaries with a Z20 spacer.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
After reading through alot of the "M60" threads, I've heard several people say it's better to stick with two cells. One guy mentioned, and he may be a rare case, but stated that he burned up an M60 running it on 3 primaries. Just to err on the side of caution, I use two pimaries with a Z20 spacer.

There was a complaint a while ago from a guy running 3 cells if I remember correctly, but it turned out he was running rechargeables, not primaries.

Gene43

Enlightened
The M60 should work fine on 3 primaries. If you burn one using 3 primaries, let me know, I'll replace it. Just don't use 3 rechargeables.

Thanks, Gene

mattyg

Newly Enlightened
The M60 should work fine on 3 primaries. If you burn one using 3 primaries, let me know, I'll replace it. Just don't use 3 rechargeables.

Thanks, Gene

I assume this applies to the M60F too. . .since I just ordered one and plan on using it w/ primaries in a C3.