NEW type VG bodies is avaible in HK!!!!

Kiu

Enlightened
HERE!!
VG_FB123.jpg

I have a chance to play these bodies today (We have a local flashaholic's meeting tonight, someone has show me).

It has a CLICKIE switch in this small tailcap! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Hard coating? not sure.. It is tested to fit 17670/PILA's 168s w/KL4(but a bit tight). The whole body is very light/slim.

Really sweet for me. I think I will going to purchase the FB1 & 2 in coming few days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh, we have many choices of bodies now. balrog bodies, Aleph power pack, and now VG FBx's

kubolaw

Enlightened
Wow, nice! I especially like that removable clip (looks like the screw holes can then be used as a lanyard attachment point). Thanks for posting this.

John

Kiu

Enlightened
kubolaw,

Yes, the clip is removeable. And there is four screw hole at the end.

Nikon,

Supreme Co. is the HK's surefire dealer. So, I think it is a honest company. But sorry that I dont have any online purchasing experience with it.

K-T

*Moderator*
Wow, I need...scratch that...uhm...want one of these, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
me too, although I really don*t need it ... it looks so sweet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

K-T

*Moderator*
Heck, I'll be willing to get another LED bezel of some sort just to justify the need of that VG body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS09

Enlightened
Today I and Miciobigio, have ordered two 1x123 and two 2x123( a little italian group buy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).
At least from the pics they seem well made.

Pietro

K-T

*Moderator*
How much are they?

Does anybody know what kind of bezel that guy uses for the diving pictures?

suppin

Newly Enlightened
K-T, the 1x123 is going for $30, 2x123 for $32.70 and 3x123 for $35.40. You can order from Supremeco directly here .

They look real good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and a tad shorter than the TW4. The clip is at the tail end of the body too, which is something I prefer, since not much of it will stick out of the pocket if you clip it with the light in the pocket. The option of removing the clip entirely is there.

Edit: uh, now that I re-read that, sounds more like I'm trying to convince myself to get one eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PS09

Enlightened
The total price is $125.40,but I don't know the shipping cost because,I presume,they will communicate it before the shipment.

Pietro