New website and online shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
For "political" reasons our online shop won't be available before the end of January.

On that moment we will release also some new products.

Meanwhile you can check the "products" thread, as the deals and so just will be available through this forum. At this moment there are a couple of interesting items.

Regards,

Javier

I definitely would like to purchase U15 Zoom on the very first day it's available (31st Jan'09 ?). Please let me know whether it's realistic to order it on-line so I receive it via mail in Poland before 12/02/2009.

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
I definitely would like to purchase U15 Zoom on the very first day it's available (31st Jan'09 ?). Please let me know whether it's realistic to order it on-line so I receive it via mail in Poland before 12/02/2009.

Javier,

May I kindly ask you to respond to my question as above.
Thank you in advance.

Happy New Year!
Wlodek.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm afraid is not realistic. We are still adjusting the multioptics so my hopes are for end February for T-15 ZOOM

Javier

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm afraid is not realistic. We are still adjusting the multioptics so my hopes are for end February for T-15 ZOOM

Javier

Javier,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I assume the answer would be the same for U15 Zoom (I am interested in U15 Zoom - not T15 Zoom).

What would be your answer If I ask the same question but regarding U4 Zoom ?

If I change my mind and order right now U15 instead of the new U15Zoom version where to place on-line order to get best price & delivery service ?

You see, I am considering U15 / U15Zoom as a primary and U4Zoom as a backup diving light (hope it makes sense?).

Best regards,
Wlodek.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Javier,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I assume the answer would be the same for U15 Zoom (I am interested in U15 Zoom - not T15 Zoom).

What would be your answer If I ask the same question but regarding U4 Zoom ?

If I change my mind and order right now U15 instead of the new U15Zoom version where to place on-line order to get best price & delivery service ?

You see, I am considering U15 / U15Zoom as a primary and U4Zoom as a backup diving light (hope it makes sense?).

Best regards,
Wlodek.

Hello Wlodek,

In fact all the U versions (underwater ) wil be delayed to the end of February.

The combo U15+U04 (usually 2 x U04)has been choosen by many professional and military divers, so you can be sure you will be satisfied with that decision. IMHO, pending on the kind of diving you practice, a fixed focus with spot and corona could be better than a ZOOM type.

By January we are introducing the new generation of U-15's, with improved throw and wider corona. (P7 based)

Javier

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
Hello Wlodek,

In fact all the U versions (underwater ) wil be delayed to the end of February.

The combo U15+U04 (usually 2 x U04)has been choosen by many professional and military divers, so you can be sure you will be satisfied with that decision. IMHO, pending on the kind of diving you practice, a fixed focus with spot and corona could be better than a ZOOM type.

By January we are introducing the new generation of U-15's, with improved throw and wider corona. (P7 based)

Javier

Hi Javier,

Really appreciate your professional advice!
I decided to purchase (as soon as possible) the new (P7) U15. I need it before my diving trip in February.
Please advise how/where to order this new P7' based U15 to assure it's receival in Poland by the end of January.

Best Regards,
Wlodek.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
By then the online shop will be available, but as is traditional, there is always a short number of lights being sold directly on CPF to members at very discounted prices, so stay tunned!!

From España to Rzeczpospolita Polskais is 48 hours by DHL.

Javier

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
Javier,

O.K. then - will be waiting for your signal (with the hope
to qualify for CPF discount)

Wlodek

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
Hello Javier,

Any news regarding on-line purchasing of P7 U15 with CPF discount ?

Regards,
Wlodek.

Kinlaird

Newly Enlightened
Hello Javier
will you post a notice when the U-15 Zoom is ready for shipping?

and will we be able to buy them direct or from the website?

Sold off my Kowalskis now im in the dark :-(( waiting for the light :))

Glenn

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

First U-15 P7's will be available in 10 days, so that will be the monent in which we will launch the online shop with everything else.

Surface ZOOM lights (T-04 ZOOM and T-15 ZOOM) will be available in 8 weeks. Underwater ZOOM lights will be in 12 weeks.

Javier

Pöbel

Enlightened
It's my impression that the zoom chamber is not sealed. Are there any means to prevent dust and debris to enter the zoom chamber in order not to get the zoom lens dirty?

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's my impression that the zoom chamber is not sealed. Are there any means to prevent dust and debris to enter the zoom chamber in order not to get the zoom lens dirty?

Hello Pöbel,

Keeping the "focusing chamber" at ambient pressure is the key of this design. If you seal this area any change would affect stronly how much force do you need to apply to focus the light, and underwater it could be even impossible.

You can remove the "focusing head" for maintenanca, and it will be very easy to replace the optic which wil be not expensive (surface hardened PMMA).

Javier

grinsefalle

Enlightened
Surface ZOOM lights (T-04 ZOOM and T-15 ZOOM) ...Underwater ZOOM

Hi Javier!

As you posted before, there will be a military ZOOM and a diving ZOOM light.
There are some differences (finish, multimode, clip), but the focussing chamber will be the same in both models? No technical differences?

So going underwater with the surface ZZOM will be no problem?

regards,
Michael

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every Barbolight is IP68M -200, so you can use them for diving eevn if they are T lights

The focusing head on T "tactical" lights is optimized for being used on surface, and underwater they perform as fixed focus. The focusing head on U "underwater" lights is optimized for being used underwater, and on surface they are like fixed focus. You can change teh focusing head.

Javier

grinsefalle

Enlightened
The focusing head on T "tactical" lights is optimized for being used on surface, and underwater they perform as fixed focus. The focusing head on U "underwater" lights is optimized for being used underwater, and on surface they are like fixed focus. You can change teh focusing head.
Javier

Do I understand this right:
With the T light I can chance the focus on surface, if I will go underwater, the focus will stay in the last position. I can't change the focus underwater, it is not possible, the head won't move.
The U light will do it the other way round.

If I am underwater with the T light, do I have to go to surface to change the focus?
Is it relevant if it is in 1m or 10m depth?

I try to figure out, what model is best for me :naughty:

thanks
Michael

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Michael,

The difference is the focal distance, which is different into water (no matter 10 cm o 100 m). That is the reason we needed to make two different lenses. You can change with focusing head with just one allen key.

Regards,

Javier

Pöbel

Enlightened
so if it's submerged the water between lens and optics changes the path of the light. The Underwater version takes this into consideration, thus having the right focal length underwater. When there is air inside the compartment the focus doesn't work properly due to the different optical properties of air?

is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts