New website and online shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just one P7!!!

The U-15/T-15 concept is a 2x18650 / 4xCR123 800 lm light, 90 minutes runtime. 4 x P7 full powered would be less than 20 minutes runtime, and unless we are into the water we wouuld be having a serious burning hanheld light.

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

First U-15 P7's will be available in 10 days, so that will be the monent in which we will launch the online shop with everything else.

Surface ZOOM lights (T-04 ZOOM and T-15 ZOOM) will be available in 8 weeks. Underwater ZOOM lights will be in 12 weeks.

Javier

Hi Javier,

Can I hope to receive U15 P7's as agreed (i.e. not later than by February 10th in Warsaw, Poland) ?

Best Regards,
Wlodek.

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you live without laser engraving?? It would be a "sterile" flashlight. So if you are caught in the middle of an undercover operation on a strange and remote country, nobody can track your equipment....:D

If so I can do it!!!

Javier

Pöbel

Enlightened
When is the ETA for completed lights WITH engraving and so on? I got paypal ready for a T15 :cool:

Sparky58

Newly Enlightened
Can you live without laser engraving?? It would be a "sterile" flashlight. So if you are caught in the middle of an undercover operation on a strange and remote country, nobody can track your equipment....:D

If so I can do it!!!

Javier

Javier,

It's fine for me without laser engraving.
How are we going to proceed ? Any CFP discount ?

Best Regards,

Divegeek

Newly Enlightened
Hmm, as far as I can se the online shop is still "coming soon" - any update on this Javier?

:shrug:

Divegeek

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I just got my hands on one of the new U-15 with P7! It was a replacement for a faulty U-15 that was send for repair.

Moved small review to seperate thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts