New Wolf Eyes Digital Cree 4 mode

digitaleos

Enlightened
jbviau,
Yeah, I made sure when I ordered it was the 4 mode Cree drop-in 170 lumen version. However, I didn't order it from Mike.:green:

Chris

Dark Vapor

Newly Enlightened
ID, go to PTS and click on Wolf Eyes Tactical Flashlights. Then go into the submenu "Accessories" which will list the Cree Led Bulbs. As for the 6M Explorer, it uses the D36 because it has the turbo head. Just look up the product description for it while you're perusing the site.

I see now that PTS has also listed the D36 (3.6v - 6v), but the mode sequence has changed to 100%, Strobe, 20%, & 2% for both the D26 & D36. However, Wolf Eyes still list the strobe at the end of the 2% sequence for the D26 digital. I wonder if the sequence was changed to best fit the use of LEOs?

The 2 mode versions (100% & strobe) are also listed.

jbviau

Enlightened
Sweet, I see them now. It's odd that the 2-mode drop-ins are more expensive than the 4-mode ones, no?

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Sweet, I see them now. It's odd that the 2-mode drop-ins are more expensive than the 4-mode ones, no?
The reason for the price difference is; Wolf Eyes decided to change the sequence on me and didn't confirm it be for shipping. :shakehead I found out last night while adding the new products to the website. Now I'm stuck with quite a few of these so its sale time! :) Retail on the 4 mode module is $58.99

I'm going on a mini vacation camping this weekend with my son's Cub Scout den and will not be back until Tuesday. So all orders that come in will not ship until Tuesday.

Have a great weekend! :cool:

Last edited:

Dark Vapor

Newly Enlightened
Mike, it might be premature to ask, but do you know (or if you'll be finding out) if W-E will be manufacturing the original sequenced units (strobe at end)? Thanks.

Dark Vapor

Newly Enlightened
Hoorah, that's good news, Mike. I think I'll chill until you have them listed on your site. BTW, thanks for the quick response - you da man! And happy camping.