New Zebralight SC5

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
number don't mean much

the shape of the head changed,
they rounded the previously square section around the switch:
32916385504_2893acd2e7_b.jpg

the bodies are identical, the switch is identical, the number of fins is identical

markr6

Flashaholic
the shape of the head changed,
they rounded the previously square section around the switch:
32916385504_2893acd2e7_b.jpg

the bodies are identical, the switch is identical, the number of fins is identical

We'll know for sure when it comes out. I'm not going to sit here and argue because the same thing happened in the past; subtle changes make a world of difference. Photos and assumptions don't tell the whole story.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
> I'm not going to sit here and argue

was not trying to argue, I actually agree with you :)

was just trying to help
the new model weighs less, has a more rounded switch surround, and is High CRI.. all good things

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Need some input please... If one were re-selling an SC5w that's in excellent condition and has barely been used - what would be a reasonable asking price?

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need some input please... If one were re-selling an SC5w that's in excellent condition and has barely been used - what would be a reasonable asking price?

I would say around $50-55. They regularly go for full price or within a few dollars of it on eBay too.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast

I paid $50 for a user a couple months ago, felt like I got a good deal.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am going to wait for first reviews and till it appears @ eu.nkon.nl. That might be my first Zebralight if everything is OK :)

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Thanks for the feedback fellas! I think I will attempt to sell my SC5w for $50 with pre-paid shipping...