Ordering Fenix quick question

jaymasta

Newly Enlightened
Hey Iam going to order an L2D premium Q5, but would also like the 1XAA use, so do I order the light and the L1D spare body or do I need to order the spare body and tailcap, and what will be the output of the light with 1AA as I don't see any of the L1Ds with the Q5s? thanks in advance...

adam155724

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure someone will bring about further explanation but from my understanding the q5 wasn't offered in 1xAA form because of the limitations of only one battery not being enough.

BTW I have the L2D Q5 and it is an excellent light. I have used it during normal police duties for the past week and a half. Most of the guys I work with use incans and this thing blows them away. It actually cuts through extremely dark tint whereas everything else I have tried just bounces back in my eyes.

Adam

gravityz

Enlightened
Hey Iam going to order an L2D premium Q5, but would also like the 1XAA use, so do I order the light and the L1D spare body or do I need to order the spare body and tailcap, and what will be the output of the light with 1AA as I don't see any of the L1Ds with the Q5s? thanks in advance...

He

somebody with exactly the same questions i had

go for the L2DCE with Q5 bin and the spare L1DCE body+tailcap
it is only a bit more but then you have a spare switch in case it brakes down.
it also is easier to switch between 1AA and 2AA because you can leave the tailcap on and only switch the head only

the output with 1AA is still amazing

i think high on 1AA an 2AA are the same(probably 107 lumens)
when you switch to turbo with a 1AA it still gives you a bit more so i guess 115 lumens but that's a rough guess

buy it, you will not regret it
And do not forget the CPF8 discount code(like i did)