P1D - New body brings happiness!

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
021411 said:
Is there momentary on with this body and switch combo? Would first click on be turbo?

The P1D will work exactly like it worked before. Except that you click the tail instead of twisting the head.

stonehenge69

Newly Enlightened
ss2nv said:
DSC01641.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

There. How's that? :)

That worked for me. I just orderd one :sold:

Trey

baxter

Newly Enlightened
It does appear that Lighthound has sold out. I would also be interested in one if there is an alternate source...Looks like a nice set-up for the P1D-CE.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whew! I ordered one last night and just made it because these were not in stock last Thursday, then they were available again last night, now they are gone again!

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
baxter said:
It does appear that Lighthound has sold out. I would also be interested in one if there is an alternate source...Looks like a nice set-up for the P1D-CE.

They are made by CPF member Leef.
I think he only sells them via lighthound though. I'd be willing to bet they'll be in stock shortly though.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Ok....that is a trick little set-up. It gives it a totally custom look. I'm sold after seeing the pictures. Thanks for those guys.

Frank Maddix

Newly Enlightened
Frank Maddix said:
Bingo again! One thing I forgot: I found the exposed bare ally on the head annoying. Investing in a fine permanent marker and going round it a few times cured this.
Something else I just discovered! If you hold it in a cigar grip with moderate force (ie between index & middle fingers), and try to pull it through by the head, it's almost impossible to move! Try it!
PS We just heard about the shootings at Virginia Tech. A friend's son is an assistant professor there, and is OK. I was there last May. Difficult to believe how such a terrible thing can occur in such a pleasant place.

waterboiler

Newly Enlightened
Count me in too, got mine on order yestarday afternoon. I have been EDCing the P1D-CE since it came out but really do not like the twistie - with a clickie ( the right way as well ) this light goes to a new status with me.

waterboiler

Newly Enlightened
Mine cam in today and man does it make a difference. Took a few minutes to 'learn' the interface ( I am so used to the 'wrong' way for a clickie ) but what a great upgrade.

Body looks great - o-ring works well. Who needs a P2D, when this option is around.

Patriot

Flashaholic
TooDamFast said:
now if they would just include a good pocket clip.... it would be perfect.

+1 on a well designed pocket clip. IMO, that's what really transforms a nice light from very good to spectacular EDC light.

Latest posts