require a Huge flood P60 drop in

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ven, could you please provide more details on this triple quad?

I am looking for a host, preferably based on a 6p body and a compatible head, which would contain the 36p optisolis board from virence.com (35mm diameter)

ven

Flashaholic
Ven, could you please provide more details on this triple quad?

I am looking for a host, preferably based on a 6p body and a compatible head, which would contain the 36p optisolis board from virence.com (35mm diameter)

The triple quad is based on the acebeam(supbeam) x40 as a host(similar in ways to the deft X. Infinite control ring UI. Vinh striped the ano to make a little different on the body. Its the heaviest light i have(inc the rc40vn and x65vn). It has a large cu heat sink, 3 x quad optics that give a wall of light, like a mule but reaches out a little more. It has xpl LEDs x12, which are of a cool side of neutral temp in use. It is around 5000lm although never measured, can run issue free at max till the 3x 18650 cells say no more! Its also my most expensive light in my family.

I love the idea of the new mules Vinh is doing. I am very tempted, its been a while since i have bought another p60 or engine. Tell truth though, i have more than enough to get by, so i am doing well resisting the urge for now.

Sounds very interesting ma tumba, maybe a turbo head of sorts would make a good head size for the optisolis . How about the elzetta bones for a host, this has a little larger head to the p60
Pic next to md2 for size
jP35mMIl.jpg

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks ven! I did not remember that there were lights, on the larger side, with an infinite control ring. I will definitely consider this host! The truth is, while I wanted to pack this 36x board into a single 18650 host, it would be a toy light because of inadequate power source and heat sinking.

Now, this acebeam seems to be perfect, and with the best possible ui, too.

What is the diameter of the front copper plate?

ven

Flashaholic
I will have to measure it later when I get in. The actual head diameter is 68mm looking at the specs. So around 64mm as a rough idea.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am wondering if anyone makes a P60 drop in, with equal or more flood and more light output than the Sprotac P60 single mode, triple nichia 219?

You can use a circular Scotch tape (diameter of say 10mm) on front lens.
The bigger diameter of scotch tape, more flooded beam.
Worth to try.

ven

Flashaholic
Good idea fivemega , also it's easy to remove the optics on the sportac.This will give you a mule(small wall of light type beam). Only of use for close up or say under 30ft type distances.