Shipment Confirmation for Arc4+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmel

Newly Enlightened
I just received an email that said my Arc4+ has been picked up by Fed Ex, and is on its way, complete with tracking number. Peter, you did good!

(I wonder if the primary setting is going to be level 1 or level 2??).

carmel

fuelblender

Enlightened
Hey Peter,

I just received my comfirmation as well! Wow, you are f-a-s-t! You guys light up my life! Thanks again for a great product and service.

Sincerely,
fuelblender

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congats!

(Mine still is in the hold status. (Bummer!) I wonder how many units were shipped out?)

Brian

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both of you had better report here on this beauty and the comparisions to the Arc and other flashlights you already own.

Do your duty.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
At least 1 international order has been shipped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
This is much faster than i was expecting, i had braced myself for a 2-3 week wait. Peter has pulled out all the stops on this launch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

cynix

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kakster said: At least 1 international order has been shipped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]ahh ok, /me waits then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
None for me yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
But I did get my PR-T head from McGizmo today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif BTW Dave, your clickie is on it's way back today.

Peter

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read the e-mail and could not believe it! I thought it was some sick joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Me either. I wasn't even remotely expecting it until the beginning of Feb, now I'm going to be checking the shipping page every hour or so. sigh.

Carmel, I placed my order around 9:00 eastern after Peter's announcement, when'd you place yours?

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter pulls off some magic and ships waay ahead of expectations. How about a big round of applause for Peter and Henry (and Merri too for putting up with both of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

CM

ViciousCycle74

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Cyclops942 said:
Umm, that would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, iirc (and, after checking my CD label from The Disney Collection, Volume Two Track 2, it appears that I do recall correctly).

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to google it, but couldn't even get close enough to get a hit

Status
Not open for further replies.