!!STORY TIME!! The Journey of Shorty and Longman by:HOGOKANSATSUKAN

Should Longman and Shorty continue?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vote: Should Longman and Shorty die?

OK. Here is where you need to sound off. Future episodes depend on it.
I'm taking this vote as, well, you can imagine, Longman and Shorty do tend to eat up a great deal of time. It does however keep me from looking through CPFMP too much, and so cuts the amount I spend on lights. BUT THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
I'm at a point where I can quit, or I can go onto to Shorty becoming a superhero and... well, you get the idea.
You vote.

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Vote: Should Longman and Shorty die?

Since "Heroes" has premiered this season, I would like to see Shorty discover his true nature. :thumbsup:

HKJ

Flashaholic
I like it and follows it.

But your do not have to update it every day, keep it at a speed where your also have time for reader cpf.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Regarding the T-shirt idea mentioned on the locked thread over at the MarketPlace.... Yes, I'd buy a shorty & longbow T-shirt. :)

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. No new one today, as the one I was going to post needs a bit of rework. Spent the day going from store to store looking for what is probably akin to the Holy Grail, or at least as rare. Green GITD Silly Putty. Went to Wally World, Wallgreens, We B Toys and Crap, and nope. Nada. Zip. Nobody seems to have this item. It took all day as my 2, 4, and 8 year olds came along to help. Just tried to order this stuff online and not sure the order made it through on the Craypola website.
The fate of the free world rests on this stuff. At least, some future episodes do.
Bought some for my son a year ago. Wife threw it out on a cleaning rampage about 2 weeks ago.:shakehead
Look for a new episode tomorrow where we see if they fellows live.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im a total geek and reading this thread is the highlight of my sad life :D

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. No new one today, as the one I was going to post needs a bit of rework. Spent the day going from store to store looking for what is probably akin to the Holy Grail, or at least as rare. Green GITD Silly Putty.

LOL, I just got some at Michaels for the express purpose of making something for this thread....oh well, I'll await your creation.:p

http://imageshack.us

Last edited: