• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SureFire L4 (KL4) owners only

mullytron

Newly Enlightened
Yep, got (2) Mc2ES at the sandwich shoppe just now, thx for the reply.

I got a a 15ohm and a 22ohm, figured the 22 would be good for an E1e/KL4 combo, and the 15ohm for a stock E2e.

While we're on the "topic," what can you tell me about McLux heads for an E2D body? There's a spare E2D body FS on here, and I see you have boocoo pix on your page. What's the long badass looking one with the heatsink fins?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
mullytron,

I think you might want to slow down a bit and absorb some of this stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If you use a two stage switch on the stock E2e you will likely kill the incandescent lamp prematurely! The incan's are not designed to be driven at lower voltages which will be the case in the "low" mode.

Have you read the FAQ post in the McGizmo forum? That could be a good start.

lak

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
mullytron said:
I got a a 15ohm and a 22ohm, figured the 22 would be good for an E1e/KL4 combo, and the 15ohm for a stock E2e.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you will find 22 ohms way too dim for E1e/KL4 - much dimmer than ARC AAA (though every KL4 is different). I have not tried 15 ohms myself. 22 ohms is OK for E1e/new KL1 though; and it also works well with E2e/KL4.