SureFire to Announce New Lights at SHOT Show 2019

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, that's been out for a while(they have had it at my local store for a while now). I too miss the old SF. Sometimes I think their company would make a ton more money if they just went back to making their old stuff from the 90's[emoji23].

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

My local shop has the 18650s as well tg. They the one of the only ones that work in the new fury dfs.

If they could just take the 90s style back with todays tech . They'd sell out in minutes on this forum alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. LED

Enlightened
When an industry is stuck in a rut, they re-release old stuff revamped to look like new. Movies, cars, everything.

If only Surefire knew that if they keep producing the old 6P, C2, M6, M3, LX2 and others, they'd be still selling a lot. My favorite lights are all old, I have nothing of the new ones. The newest I got is a G2X and 6PX, but the good 320 lumen version (from 2013), not the bad 600 lumen ones...

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
They should have a rep here on the forum

They need to listen to their consumer base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
When an industry is stuck in a rut, they re-release old stuff revamped to look like new. Movies, cars, everything.

If only Surefire knew that if they keep producing the old 6P, C2, M6, M3, LX2 and others, they'd be still selling a lot. My favorite lights are all old, I have nothing of the new ones. The newest I got is a G2X and 6PX, but the good 320 lumen version (from 2013), not the bad 600 lumen ones...

Have to agree 100%, my fav lights(out of all manufacturer's, not just SF) are 6p,c2,m2,z2 and the E's. The former will never ever grow old, the ability to swap p60's for todays tech , keeping the classic awesome design, with a modern engine. None of the new lights(surefire or) come close for me. Also the love of natural HA just grows:)

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think a couple of SureFire reps have logged on here in years past but their participation was short-lived.

I'm not surprised. It doesn't feel like they're particularly concerned with individual illumination anymore. And they're drifting towards fixed, almost proprietary models over the old modular capabilities of the P60.

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast
SureFire's 2020 catalog is posted online. Nothing much new on the flashlight side that I see:

https://www.surefire.com/catalogs

Not sure how to display the pages in adult size on a high res screen. Is there a .pdf online somewhere to download perhaps?

Back to basics with military and LEO contract gear it appears.

At least in the past there were vaporware 'concept lights' that often never made it to production. :)

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Latest posts