Tattoos on opposite sex

Do you like tattoos on members of the opposite sex?

• Yes

Votes: 88 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.5%
  • Do not care one way or the other

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
My opinions so far:

Rachel-biggest turn-off for me is actually the cigarette, not that tattoos, although I personally don't see that the tats add anything. She's attractive enough and seems interesting enough on her own so as not to need anything external. She probably would have been better off leaving well enough alone, and not bothering with either the tats or that ear piercing.

Michelle McGee-yuck. Not just because of the tattoos, but honestly I think her face looks kind of masculine. And that makeup is scary. :eek:

The latest entry-perfect example of why boob jobs are a bad idea. Her breasts are so cartoonishly huge that you really dont notice much else about her. Not really my type anyway. I'm just not into the muscular type.

Bottom line in my opinion-if you're attractive enough, then at best tats won't detract from you, but won't really add anything, either. If you're not, they might get you noticed in situations when you otherwise wouldn't be. I'm not really sure though if the kind of attention you would garner would be positive most of the time. I'm personally not into tats, piercings, or even makeup. Either you have it or you don't on your own ( so long as you're reasonably well-groomed ). And whether you have it or not obviously depends upon the observer.

Larbo

Enlightened
An island with a girl who looks like that, has a completely unique life, and knows how to build things? Where do I sign!?

Well made point as its always dark at night and all my torches have an off switch.:thinking:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Next:

A new submission for your evaluation

evaluate2.jpg

That's very impressive . . . for a dude!

I don't care about the tats, what's up with the manly muscles?! Women are supposed to be a bit soft to the touch. It's one of the things that makes them so attractive.

You come home from a hard day's work. Your woman is there to greet you. She puts her arms around you . . . Do you really want to feel as though you walked into an "Alternative Lifestyle" Bar, and some dude is hugging you??

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Maybe going on looks alone . . .

Don't take this the wrong way, but you keep posting pics where the tats aren't the reason for not being attracted to the woman. Smoking, huge rippling muscles . . .

How about a pick of a woman with natural curves, tats, and holding a delicious freshly baked apple pie in her arms. Make it so that the tats might be the deal-breaker. Then let us decide.

Mmm . . . Homemade Apple pie. :)

nbp

Flashaholic
I dunno boys, I think she's pretty hot. Yeah, she's muscular, but not THAT muscular. Not remotely close to bodybuilder status (I agree that those chicks are scary). And also, the mid-flex position she's in there makes her look especially ripped, whereas if she were just standing there in jeans and a t-shirt, it would be less obvious. Plus, she has a pretty face and good hair, which makes a big difference--I don't think she radiates 'dude' vibes at all as Monocrom said. Now if she had leathery-fake-baked-to-death skin and frizzed out platinum blond mullet and a smoker's cough....well, then you start getting more dudelike...:green:

Oh, and I still don't need the tats...:shrug:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Definitely a pretty face, for sure. But I'm not attracted to someone who's arms are as big as mine. (Or possibly even bigger.)

jtr1962

Flashaholic
These lines from Aliens popped into my head when I saw that picture:

Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
Vasquez: No. Have you?

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Don't take this the wrong way, but you keep posting pics where the tats aren't the reason for not being attracted to the woman. Smoking, huge rippling muscles . . .

How about a pick of a woman with natural curves, tats, and holding a delicious freshly baked apple pie in her arms. Make it so that the tats might be the deal-breaker. Then let us decide.

I'm just illustrating that tattoos are a marginal quality at best when you evaluate a person, including for the people who specifically don't like tattoos.

But fair enough, here's some curves with just a modest shoulder tattoo for your evaluation (too early in the day for a pie, so just some light snacking for now):

applepie.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm just illustrating that tattoos are a marginal quality at best when you evaluate a person, including for the people who specifically don't like tattoos.

But fair enough, here's some curves with just a modest shoulder tattoo for your evaluation (too early in the day for a pie, so just some light snacking for now): . . .

Cute girl with a cute tat. Me likey. :kewlpics:

nbp

Flashaholic
I don't know, man. It really doesn't resemble a man in any way to me. I think the bone structure is pretty feminine. Either way, I will not be commenting on the human in question's general attractiveness in any way, lest I humiliate myself should it be discovered it is in fact a man. :sick2:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
It's a man.

The arms might not be as big as yours, but something else might be..

Aww man . . . You ain't right. :shakehead

And a fake chest doesn't mean anything when most "customers" are real women. What happened to the days when girls just ate a lot if they wanted a large chest. (Or depended on genetics.)

Want to enhance a body part? Just eat more. Screw surgery. Eating more is easier and less expensive.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a man.

The arms might not be as big as yours, but something else might be..

I don`t know if your right or wrong...but either way

THAT`S A GOOD ONE STARHALO!!! LOLOLOL
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:;);););););)
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.