Tattoos on opposite sex

Do you like tattoos on members of the opposite sex?

• Yes

Votes: 88 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.5%
  • Do not care one way or the other

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Databyter

Enlightened
OK, now someone must make a silencer insert light.

After a long day of doing silent hits, you take it out of your pocket, drop in a few cells and screw on the head and tail cap and boom, you've got a light instrument.

Travel light, hit hard.

headophile

Enlightened
no tats on my women please :thumbsdow

you don't murder magnificent art by covering it with lesser ones. tattooing a woman's body is like drawing a stick figure over the mona lisa :eeew:

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I thought those were lights. Would make nice-looking lights.

OK, now someone must make a silencer insert light.

You could always just ask her - Rachel works at Advanced Armament Corporation and will be in the back machining/welding/assembling something. That's her handiwork on a couple of the M4s behind her:

aaci.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You could always just ask her - Rachel works at Advanced Armament Corporation and will be in the back machining/welding/assembling something. That's her handiwork on a couple of the M4s behind her: . . .

Oh! You mean she's not just a model.

She's looking a lot more attractive for some reason. :huh:

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well she`s a beautiful girl. Lovely face. My guess is she is in a faze of her life where she wants to make a statement about herself...the tats amplify an attitude. Problem is peoples attitudes change threw out their lives...

Clothes can make a statement about attitude without being permanent...if she was my daughter or wife I would have preferred a less permanent show of attitude. She might want to be a quiet soccer mom later in life for example. Not stand out...at least not stand out on account of art work on her body.

Guess I follow the crowed in my thinking...a small well placed tattoo is fine. But in general I much prefer veiwing a naked female body rather than a canvas where artist have practiced their handy work on.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I predicted that would happen, that some detail would completely alter the opinions of some. So here's the same girl in a different context:

smokebreak.jpg
totally ROCKS, until the cigarette.
Could do without that, but besides that, love her look, the tattoos, the attitude.:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs
John

Wattnot

Enlightened
Love the tramp stamp. Provided it's not overdone or on someone who wouldn't normally attract your eyes there anyway! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Larbo

Enlightened
totally ROCKS, until the cigarette.
Could do without that, but besides that, love her look, the tattoos, the attitude.:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs
John

With my luck if I was stranded on a deserted island it would be with that!:eek:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Jesse James has good taste. Poor decision over Sandra, but I can see why....

Maybe going on looks alone, but Jesse isn't a looks-alone kinda guy, so it's a very odd choice for him. She sounds completely unauthentic in her writing, which is the polar opposite of what he usually goes for..

With my luck if I was stranded on a deserted island it would be with that!:eek:

An island with a girl who looks like that, has a completely unique life, and knows how to build things? Where do I sign!?

Next:

A new submission for your evaluation

evaluate2.jpg

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to over done...could be covered up if she desired to. So I say ok. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.