Tattoos on opposite sex

Do you like tattoos on members of the opposite sex?

• Yes

Votes: 88 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.5%
  • Do not care one way or the other

Votes: 59 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ink and piercings, like MOST augmentation of the "natural" state can either improve upon or detract from beauty in my eye. I have seen both.

I have a decent amount of ink, and have taken out 30 or so piercings over the course of my life. Now, I have no metal in at all. My wife has one small tattoo.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Submitted for your evaluation

evaluate.jpg

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont mind tattoos on girls... but some areas are much more sexy than others.

My better half has one tattoo in that sexy area on the front side of her right hip - I love it. Its a stylized purple and blue hamsa hand with eye in the middle.

She wants to get some writing on the side of her ribcage - I think that would be pretty hot, but I still bust her chops that it wont make her look like megan fox ;)

OCD

Enlightened
The tattoos will look great when your 80 in the old folks home!:sick2:

But on a serious note, I believe tattoos can have their place if they have a significance to the person...say to honor one's service to their country, to honor or remember a loved one who was taken too soon...something like that.

It seems to me that everyone who has a ton of tats, especially radical ones that are always visible, say they are "expressing themselves" and "don't care what people think". IMHO, I think its a "look at me" thing. They don't want to conform to society or "fit in". I'm not trying to stereotype...that's just the way I see it.

As for tats having stories behind them, I have a lot of scars that tell stories too...especially my chain saw scar!:duck:I'm not a careless person, I just grew up as a kid who played outdoors and things happened. It made me the way I am.

This is just MY OPINION. I know plenty of tattooed people...and I don't think anything different of them. They are still great people. :grouphug: So, If you want a tattoo (or a body full) your are entitled...but you gotta expect, and be able to handle, being stereotyped from anyone who doesn't know you because first impressions are hard to overcome.

:aaa:

Editors note:
No disrespect towards any CPF member (or their loved ones) was intended in the opinions expressed in this post!lovecpf:buddies:

Last edited:

mrartillery

Enlightened
I think tatts are very sexy for a female, depending on where they are of course. As the above pic shows i dont care for them being on the face, just not my cup of tea. But the sexiest tatts IMO are the ones in the lower abominal region or on the thighs, the ones that people dont often see ;). As for the "tramp stamp" and arm bands i think they've just been used and greatly abused! As Greta stated earlier, come up with something original! And put it somewhere sexy! :cool:

Culhain

Enlightened
I recently walked out of a local restaurant because my waitress had tattoos covering her left arm. The thought of her handling my food took away my appetite.

A friend's father, a crusty World War 2 combat veteran, once said that he wanted only one tattoo and that was the raised finger of defiance tattooed on his big toe as a greeting to the coroner/undertaker.

anonymoususer

Newly Enlightened
IMO...

As with any tattoo... as long as it is done in a tasteful manner, it is ok with me.

No tramp stamps though

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Submitted for your evaluation

:ohgeez: Two thumbs down :thumbsdow:thumbsdow

Face and neck tattoos are never attractive to me. The mish-mash of different ones all over isn't so good either. She managed to make herself quite a bit less attractive although not unattractive. :devil:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Would depend on the tattoo, and where it was positioned.

If I want a girl who likes to party, and I'm not looking for a relationship, a tramp stamp helps in identifying a certain personality type. Not always, to be sure. But generally more hit than miss. Good girls generally don't go for a tramp stamp. Girls mainly interested in a long-term relationship generally don't go for them either.

Now if a divorced woman has a tattoo of her childrens' names on her arm, that won't effect whether I'm attracted to her or not.

But generally, I like my women minus ink.

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tattoos will look great when your 80 in the old folks home!:sick2:
I used to think that, and even use it as a knee-jerk excuse for not entertaining a whim to get a tattoo.

But now I figure I'll look like hell then anyway, and I'm not going to care. :shrug:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I predicted that would happen, that some detail would completely alter the opinions of some. So here's the same girl in a different context: ...

Ewww! That's completely disgusting! . . . I don't mind the tats, but why is she smoking that Cancer stick?! Nothing worse than kissing a chick with Smoker's Breath. :sick2:

:p

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
I predicted that would happen, that some detail would completely alter the opinions of some. So here's the same girl in a different context:

smokebreak.jpg

What tattoos? :confused: Get out the way, she's blocking the view! :mad:

What's going on there in the background. Any details? Machine, products manufactured, etc. :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.