The Gmail Invite/Request Thread

joshwang

Newly Enlightened
50 here, i kidda have a feeling the i will never be able to get rid of them all, PM me if you need one.
P.S The count is up to 2073MB now

emrbrtn

Enlightened
and if you use some the next day your suddenly back up to 50 again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
Yup, I'm up to 50, no matter how many I give away (probably 20 or so to fellow CPF'ers). I got more for ya!

Kerr_Avon

Newly Enlightened
Deleted. Please don't post warez links on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Display_Name

Newly Enlightened
All you people with gmail invites can send them to this address. [email protected] They distribute them for you. Just put the address where it says send invite and keep pressing send over and over untill you run out. I gave them mine and I got new ones the next day. Theres also otherplaces you can send them.

Empath

Flashaholic
Isnoop has shut down their spooler, at Google's demand. The invites given to them are no longer any good. I wouldn't recommend using your invites for anything other than what they are intended.

The page Isnoop left in it's place will not likely be there long, but their page is at http://www.isnoop.net/gmail .

[ QUOTE ]
I have gotten the word from Gmail's Product Manager that my service is no longer tolerable. At midnight PDT June 7th, 2005, this service was disabled. ............

--Ian "isnoop" Anthony

[/ QUOTE ]

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
It seems google is still going by "invitation only" method. I wonder why they did not notice/say anything ealier?

NelsonFlashlites

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
bobisculous said:
I heard and read that every 20th hit on Google.com, a invitation was given to that person. Err, not an invitation, but a sign up ability. I have yet to see it.

Cameron

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably use Google 20 times per day and have never seen anything of the sort, either