The longest throwing LED flashlight in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfstyle

Enlightened
I'll take a case as well, please add it to my order. Thanks

wolfstyle

ps- I am standing by with paypal whenever you need it.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal:for DEFT Case

ps...your PM box is full
Thanks for letting me know about my box. And thanks for getting a case. I'm not really making money on the cases I just wanted to provide a way to protect all my hard work. Each one of these lights feels like family to me after I am done working on them. So I don't sleep too well till I know it has arrived in good shape.:eek: The cases will help me feel better as they will be well protected inside.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone reviewed this light yet? I am dying to see this thing in action!

Your dedication and work on this is excellent! I can't wait to see the other projects you have coming.:cool:

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone reviewed this light yet? I am dying to see this thing in action!

Your dedication and work on this is excellent! I can't wait to see the other projects you have coming.:cool:
LuxLuthor has an in depth review coming. But you can see his initial thoughts here and here. You can also look at the pictures and comparisons I have made throughout this thread as well as the others that have received theirs. I try to make sure that I am as accurate as possible in my pictures and descriptions. I don't believe in exaggerating the truth as it will come out in the end anyway what the real truth is. Even though I know what these things can do I still can't wait to see LuxLuthor's review.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
MY DEFT HAS ARRIVED!!! Here are some pics:

When I saw this at my front door I knew today was going to be a good day:
img6847ez3.jpg

As you can see, Mike took just as much care in packing it up as he did on making the DEFT. Very safe and secure inside.
img6848re3.jpg

Wrapped nice and safe...out of the box now...
img6854op8.jpg

First sign of the DEFT...
img6858xl7.jpg

The DEFT is out. The Carbon Fiber Bezel is beautiful!!! The lens, copper and pill look fantastic!!

img6863qq9.jpg

Up close picture of the Bezel and Lens.....LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!
img6867cq4.jpg

DEFT Standing on the Carbon Fiber Bezel which protects the lens perfectly. You must get the bezel for this light!!!
img6869tn1.jpg

I put in the batteries and fired it up...this thing is BRIGHT FOLKS!!!!! I can't wait til darkness comes. Mike did a fantastic job on this light. His attention to detail is impeccable! The DEFT has a very balanced feel and looks friggin cool!!!! If you are on the fence, jump over and get this light!!!! Great work Mike...:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
So was it worth the wait?
1000% worth the wait...and with your attention to detail I understand why. EVERYONE will be completely satisfied and then some!!!! Those that are in line are "in the right line"...those that are not in line yet..GET IN LINE!!!! You will not be disappointed. :D:twothumbs:grin2:

CootShooter

Newly Enlightened
OK choppers...

at about 10:00pm tonight I expect a full review with more outdoor beamshots.

Tomorrow by noon I expect the additional runtime results.
:popcorn:

Kapak

Newly Enlightened
Definitely add me in for a Pelican case. It'll be nice to have it to carry the light around, but also helps in shipping the light and having it intact.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pelican case?? Mike, did I miss an accessory???? Put me down for two cases.

Karl

Last edited:

BMF

Enlightened
I'm so late for the party, Michael please put me down on one Pelican case, waiting for paypal info. It's so beautiful.

And I'm in line at #1 spot for "The Black Tie" :D, I know it won't be available till next year but ... BTW, did you ship the o-rings yet?

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm so late for the party, Michael please put me down on one Pelican case, waiting for paypal info. It's so beautiful.

And I'm in line at #1 spot for "The Black Tie" :D, I know it won't be available till next year but ... BTW, did you ship the o-rings yet?
I've got you down at #1 on my wall beside me.:thumbsup: And yes I did mail the o-ring.

BMF

Enlightened
Originally Posted by BMF

I've got you down at #1 on my wall beside me.:thumbsup: And yes I did mail the o-ring.

:paypal:for the case, :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.