the POWER of the McModule W3V

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Desi you got it only TODAY??? China sure is far away, ain't it? But then I thought it was CLOSER to Hawaii than the mainland states...oh well. Main thing is you got it.

Alan_L

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Al, there will always be "dropouts", no matter how highly regarded the mod, when the time comes to put one's Paypal where one's keypad is. I know you are among the first 54, that I know for sure without even having to look. Thus when the time comes for prepayments, I am confident you will move up in the "standings". Heck, in all likelihood you will be among the first 50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mr. Bulk! Both for putting these McModules together for us and for having a good enough memory to know where I am on your list without even looking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

desmondpun

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Desi you got it only TODAY??? China sure is far away, ain't it? But then I thought it was CLOSER to Hawaii than the mainland states...oh well. Main thing is you got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has nothing to do with the distance but the custom officer need a bit of time to find a reason to tax me. But clearly they are running out of excuse this time. But my Iraqi Leader Playing Card has been confiscated few days ago. The funny thing is I can buy it in China, pirate copy of course.

Crosman451

Newly Enlightened
Hi Charlie,

Still enjoying my SNII you made for me. Question, am I on this second list or not for the McModule? I believe I said to count me in back when ordering the SNII. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Mike, you are on it, just don't know exactly where. Can't be higher than #60 anyway, since there are only about 55-60 people on the whole list. And given the usual 10-15% dropout rate, you'd probably get one for sure anyway.

I am wanting to start requesting prepayments, but until I am certain the parts are in the hands (of my suppliers), I am hesitant to do this just yet. Stay tuned.

StanTeate

Enlightened
Another thanks. I am in receipt of the SN II you sent earlier last month and WOW! Did a comparison of the SN II (3X123)with a SF Z12 (4X123) and 10X, a really unfair comparison. But the throw of the SN II looked as far as either the Z12 or the 10X but with a more defined focus and MUCH WHITER light. The spill of the SN II has a much wider angle. I keep the SN II for most night work now.
And for those jobs that just don't need the full lumination of a SN II, just ordered the McModule. PP sent. Will provide pics when I get my camera back from sister.

Thanks,

Stan

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tylerdude, do you have access to a lux meter to measure the hotspot of the McModule at 1m? Mr B, do you have a reading?

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hah... don't do that! I'll see if The Bulk has done one. Most likely yes.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
On lux output readings, there have been reports of ranges from JodyDriller's on up to nearly 1900 lux, but I am thinking it is most likely the variances between individual light meters. Being the Luxeons were all the same bin code to begin with as well as BB750 regulated, there should not be too much of a disparity in output. In fact with the upcoming V2T McModules due to their lower Vf, it is the runtime that should be measurably improved.