there are some Jokes

Monocrom

Flashaholic
No you don't. Have a heart. Give their life some meaning as a biodegradable speed bump to lower traffic speeds to more fuel efficient levels until they break down into manageable sized meals for the hungry vultures to carry away. Besides, they likely glued themselves to the road anyway.
Oh, oh no. That's just not right. Not right at all.... I would legit feel terrible if someone damaged the undercarriage of their car, and then had to pay thousands of dollars to repair the damage. All because they ran over something so utterly worthless, laying in the road.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
If procreation takes precedence, a male is more easily replaceable?
The logic is that one man can impregnate every woman surviving the shipwreck. On the other hand, one woman can only begat a baby once a year even if there are 500 available men.

And the 'women and "children first" part? Everyone knows that mothers insist on dragging their kids everywhere that they go.

Image 3.jpg

They used to be called Jumpolenes until your mom bounced on one.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I can top that....
Oh! You want a Katy Perry Parody battle? You got it!:

(BTW, I caught up with Paige online after about a decade. In the old parody videos, she's cute and adorable. But now.... OMG! she's literally a Perfect Ten! She aged into a drop-dead gorgeous bombshell that men fantasize about in their dreams! I'm not even joking! Life is sooo unfair! That fantasy woman who haunts your dreams? Yeah, her name is Paige. She still can't twerk though!)

Edit: Clarification.

Last edited:

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh! You want a Katy Perry Parody battle? You got it!:

(BTW, I caught up with Paige online after about a decade. In the old parody videos, she's cute and adorable. But now.... OMG! she's literally a Perfect Ten! She aged into a drop-dead gorgeous bombshell that men fantasize about in their dreams! I'm not even joking! Life is sooo unfair! That fantasy woman who haunts your dreams? Yeah, her name is Paige. She still can't twerk though!)

Edit: Clarification.

Try this one.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now I was looking for a catalog of Remington C-5 knives. I found and leafed through a magazine WASP from 1905. Judging by the description, little has changed. The question is, did a gay party have a different meaning in the past than it does now?

Distinguished Excursionists.

I hear from Portland that society in the Northern State excelled itself in entertaining the distinguished party that visited the Exposition in E. W. Hopkins' private ear. About twenty of San Francisco's haut ton accompanied Mr. Hopkins on the trip, the gay party including Mr. and Mrs. Henry T. Scott, Mrs. Walter Martin, Mrs. Mountford Wilson, Mrs. Willie Barnes, Mrs. Gaston Ashe, Mrs. Crockett, Mr. Mizner, Dr. Louis Lesser, Dr. Souther and Mr. Koster. The Hopkins yacht, "El Primero," had been sent ahead, and was used for excursions up and down the Willamette river, and in this way many of the invitations extended by the hospitable Oregonians were reciprocated. Mrs. Cyrus Dolph, sister-in-law of Senator Dolph, gave an elaborate reception in honor of Mr. Eleanor Martin and the other members of the party. It was one of the most notable affairs ever given in the Northern city. The Dolph residence and grounds are the most beautiful in Portland. The lawn was a veritable fairyland, with myriads of lights twinkling from the trees and shrubbery. Indoors was a mass of roses, the red library being entirely decorated with flaming jacqueminot.

Advertising has definitely changed little over time
1711869666525.png

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Now I was looking for a catalog of Remington C-5 knives. I found and leafed through a magazine WASP from 1905. Judging by the description, little has changed. The question is, did a gay party have a different meaning in the past than it does now?
That was back when gay meant "happy."
Nothing more.