There goes the neighborhood.....

Greta

Flashaholic
LOL!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif ... x-ray... indeed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Ouch!!!!!
Loose gears in brain just caused me to picture Al in Two Lips shoes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

EDIT: Back on topic, "There goes the neighborhood....." Hah! Like we weren't already a group of dysfunctional individuals? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
DysFUNctional_thumb.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
In the two years that I've belonged to CPF, I've spent a lot of money with the various vendors that do business or have banners on the CPF. That includes 6 or 8 transactions with Botach. I have not had ANY problem with ANY of them during this period. I wish I could say that about other e-business' that I've delt with on other areas of the internet.

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha,
Boy you muist be small. I wonder why I am so scared of you?
Answer: Dynamite comes in small packages. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Jerry

Doug S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Doug... if the amount is right... (say... enough to buy THESE SHOES )... I can be bought... just let me know who you want banned... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

*Edit... this is cool!! CHECK OUT THE NAME OF THESE SHOES!!... I think I must have these... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sasha, due to my limited financial resources, I am loath to find anyone here to be Brunomagli annoying. At the Two Lips level, I could probably think of several /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
I think you all might have missed it... the designer of those shoes is "Two Lips"... but the name of that particular style is... "Sasha"! ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

JerryM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sasha,
I should have asked for more information, because IF I call them they might want to know,
Shoe width
Color
Your weight. Realize that shoes are weight bearing, and it might have "bearing" on what type of innersoles they provide. Obviously since you wear a size 6 you are tiny, and we must not get such beatiful shoes, and have them bounce around on your feet.

I'm just trying to be prepared IN CASE I pursue those shoes further.

Very respectfully,
Jerry

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Sasha,
There's an *outside* chance that some of us maybe didn't read that web page with what one might call intense or careful attention to detail..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Whip me you wench! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It seems that we have strayed from the post that started this thread but perhaps not from the subject title?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Don, I had a lengthy reply typed in response to your response, however I decided that I will not post it. No benefit can come from it. I certainly respect you and your opinion, as I hope you do I. Take care, my friend.

Sasha, the one thing I've learned over the last couple of years is that regardless of what you and I debate, no good ever comes from it. I'd delete my original post in this thread, however the other thread raises all kinds of other issues by people doing that, so I'll shut up now, keep my mouth shut and hope not too many are harmed from this.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Ray,
Thanks. I didn't pull any punches or give any thought to "diplomacy" as I feel you cut to the chase and can "take it" from others as well. I do respect you as well and do understand your concerns. I think we can agree to disagree on a few things.

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Doug S said:
Hmmm.... Let's extend this a bit further. Can we take up a collection, send the money to Sasha, and buy the right to have some other member not be able to post? Could be a real money-maker if CPF is now "all about money".

[/ QUOTE ]Hey, I like where you're going with this, Doug! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif We could definately start with the guy that ruined our CPF calendars! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (I am dreading next month!)

Larry

(p.s. Darell, sorry we didn't get a chance to converse a bit more at the SHOT party.)

Greta

Flashaholic
Don...
whipping.gif

And I'm very hurt that you didn't like the clever way I diverted this thread from a topic that for all intents and purposes has run it's course and should now be given a decent burial... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Sasha,
But I did like the clever diversion! Not as much as the public flogging though!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I did feel a bit sorry for Roy though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Latest posts