What Cell Phone you use???

MKLight

Enlightened
I still can't. I tried changing the settings within Opera and in the Windows Settings menu. I'm not sure...I noticed on Windows Mobile's website that there are 2 updates...1 being a patch. Maybe that will work for this? I know it's a far stretch, but maybe? </p>
Thanks,

Mike
I figured out how to be able to post on CPF with my phone. I have to change the display options to mobile view. I'm using Windows Mobile 6.1 and Opera Mobile 9.5. Its annoying, but at least it works. Maybe Opera 9.7 will fix that, although I just tested it in anorher forum...actually one for my phone and I didn't have to make any changes...strange...

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
After I don't know how many phones over the years, all of which I learned to hate - some very quickly, I just picked up a Blackberry Storm. So far, it easily qualifies as the very best I've ever had. Connectivity is great insofar as the phone features are concerned. It's too slow to suit my taste for web browsing, so I don't use browsing much except out of necessity. Perhaps it's just my age, but this thing is a mite more complex than my Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys and Erector Set.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I've just switched from a BlackBerry Pearl (on Sprint) to a BlackBerry Curve 8300 (on Verizon). The Pearl was nice and sleek, but the keys are spaced too closely together for my fingers. The Curve is larger but less claustrophobic for me. I mainly switched because of carrier problems and difficulty with Sprint's customer service.

Last edited:

Metatron

Banned
i tried my ladyfriends blackberry, found it not so human friendly so i never bought one, i opted for the nokia E71 and i must say i am really chuffed with it, its the first cell phone that wont find its way over the bridge and into the canning river;)

SFG2Lman

Enlightened
nextel i580 baby! if i need internet i go home. while i'm out i'm usually with people socializing, driving, or working, none of which are acceptable times to "web browse" yes, the i580 is a brick with some rubber number keys attached, and it happens to flip open, but i love it....unbreakable and stays charged for 3 days on the stock battery (extended life goes 5 days w/o recharge) I have used my phone as a hockey puck...have you? I bet there is no "hockey puck app" lol ok so I'm a little behind the times...i must have spent too much on flashlights:oops:

merlin

Newly Enlightened
BlackBerry Curve 8900 for play, Pearl 8100 for work. Hoping for a Tour to replace the Pearl.:whistle:

ackbar

Enlightened
Nokia E71. I love this phone. Adding Advanced Call Management and other utilities has been the best thing since Caller ID was invented :p

SUCK IT TELEMARKETERS! SUCK IT HARD!!! :D

MKLight

Enlightened
I figured out how to be able to post on CPF with my phone. I have to change the display options to mobile view. I'm using Windows Mobile 6.1 and Opera Mobile 9.5. Its annoying, but at least it works. Maybe Opera 9.7 will fix that, although I just tested it in anorher forum...actually one for my phone and I didn't have to make any changes...strange...

Verizon just did an update to the Samsung Omnia. Now posting works perfectly. It's a very cool phone with some interesting options, including a card and document reader. You take a picture of a business card and it will fill in a new contact for you. The document reader is like a scanner. You take a picture and you can open it up on your phone. There are other things too...smart phones/pocket pcs/etc...they're all fun to play with!

daimleramg

Banned
Nokia E71. I love this phone. Adding Advanced Call Management and other utilities has been the best thing since Caller ID was invented :p

SUCK IT TELEMARKETERS! SUCK IT HARD!!! :D

My old phone was the Nokia N95 that runs on symbian which your E71 runs on too. There is a program you can download that plays videos as your ringtone. So what I do is record a video of my friend and get them to say pick up the phone, when they call their video pops up.

http://www.skyestream.com/SkyecallerPro.htm

Onuris

Newly Enlightened
Motorola i580, it is durable and rugged for work, and we use the direct connect a lot. For web browsing, pda, music, etc. I have a 64gb iPod Touch.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
iPhone 3G 8g, totally happy with this toy/phone. Had it since March 09.
I am a converted iphone user now.
:twothumbs

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just upgraded last month to a T-Mobile My Touch 3G. Wore the keyboard out on a Blackberry and a Dash (WM 6 phone).

Yes I have a crackberry addiction. No I don't want help. :party:

No you can't borrow my truck either.