What do your wives/gf say?

jaids

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
moephiues said:
[ QUOTE ]
jaids said:
Lets say that my new gf:))) is as "normal" as me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
It is the most awsome thing ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, thats rare, did you guys meet on CPF? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Just a suggestion to sasha, do you think a dating thread would work on CPF? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
no, math class /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
My girlfriend is great about it, she had a L4 for most of our relationship, and I just gave her a Q-III to put in her purse. When I gave it to her, she said ''Whats this? This isn't a Surefire''

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife is a light freak, too, so I just keep my eyes peeled and I get her a light whenever I find one that I think she will really like. She has liked almost all of them.

She asks her friends, "What could possibly say love more than engraved Blaster Jr?"

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought this was kind of interesting the other day. I was about to order a bunch of the new glowrings and was talking to my SO (significant other) about the price increase for the new style. She came back with "You don't need that many, just think of how many real lights you could get . . ." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's my girl!

-LT

code09

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sub_Umbra said:
My wife is a light freak, too, so I just keep my eyes peeled and I get her a light whenever I find one that I think she will really like. She has liked almost all of them.

She asks her friends, "What could possibly say love more than engraved Blaster Jr?"

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahaa, thats awesome.

StuU

Enlightened
My wife has no problem with my flashlight interests....in fact, she has several neat lights herself which she loves to show off. She finds the modding process to be interesting and enjoys seeing the finished products. Of course, I keep the expenditures in a realistic range.

Her only problem is when the dinner table gets covered with leds, switches, batteries, soldering irons, voltmeters, and assorted and sundry light machines. At these times we have flashlights falling down like dominoes, one after another...
Stu

newo

Newly Enlightened
My wife actually likes them. And she (a blonde) considers herself fortunate that I don't collect redheads, or indulge in other _truly_ expensive hobbies . . . .