What if......?

pendentive

Newly Enlightened
...You won a $1000 shopping spree good only for Surefire flashlights. :rock:

What would you get?

For simplicity's sake....let's say that you will be buying at listed MSRP. Also, if it totals up over $1000, you can "pay the extra" with cash. :D

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

I'd buy four A2's... :D

Seriously - since my recent financial meltdown involving those four A2's, my Surefire spending is pretty much done for the next 6 or 7 months.

If I had $1000 in my pocket right now, that suddenly magically appeared, I would:

(1) Pay off the four A2's (half of which are on my credit card).
(2) Wait for the new 2007 version L5 with CREE, and buy one
(3) Buy another KROMA
(4) If anything is left over, buy spare A2 bulbs and Surefire CR123 batteries.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Last edited:

SkinlessMonkey

Newly Enlightened
I would buy myself a A2 with red LED's. I would spend the rest buying G2's to give to local police and firemen.

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
I'd get lots of surefires, fenixs, streamlights, Inovas and a crap load of e2 lithium batteries.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flash-addict said:
I'd get lots of surefires, fenixs, streamlights, Inovas and a crap load of e2 lithium batteries.

The theory was that you could only spend it on Surefire products....

My first purchase would be an M6 for sure, as I have had my eye on that one for awhile now. The next choice would be a tough one, but if I had to buy right now, it would be a Kroma. I would then take my extra $100 and buy a bunch of Surefire batteries to feed my hungry M6.

I love to dream..... :)

Flash-addict

Newly Enlightened
Strauss said:
The theory was that you could only spend it on Surefire products....

My first purchase would be an M6 for sure, as I have had my eye on that one for awhile now. The next choice would be a tough one, but if I had to buy right now, it would be a Kroma. I would then take my extra $100 and buy a bunch of Surefire batteries to feed my hungry M6.

I love to dream..... :)
if i really won $1,000 surefire willl definately not be my only choice. they are way overpriced anyway. good flashlights, but overpriced.

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd buy: E1E, A2, 9P, M6, and 9AN (with the charger).

Sorry, at MSRP that's 10$ over the budget. I'll make up the difference out of my own pocket. I already own an E1E, but I like it and it's a cute little light. I wouldn't mind owning another. I don't have any of the others.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think i would get a surefire M6 then a M3T then i would spend the rest on batts. you know if they did let you do a shopping spree they would most likley give you the lowsetprices they could get for the items. at least thats what they did for me at Cabelas.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd get that new LE Surefire Titanium - forget what exactly it was called but very small with Cree LED (?) and some innovative stuff. And an a new L1 when it comes out and maybe M6.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My $1000 Surefire shopping spree

New L5
U2 Ultra
Titan

Total $968 MSRP, so the rest in batteries, including CR2's for the Titan.

I had to cut the 6P (affordable enough to buy myself), new E2L (L5 covers it), and a few others I like, but I wanted to get some of the great lights I wouldn't ever buy myself.

FireFighter05

Newly Enlightened
Wow, 1000 surefire dollars. I would definately buy at least 3 a2's, one red,one yellow green, and one white. I would also get a black E1e and a black Kl4. Any left over money would be spent on batteries.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would spend every cent I could on Surefire equipment from reputable dealers, and then later take almost all of it back, perhaps keep an A2.

$1000 in anyone flashlight brand at a time is excessive, I would find much better places for whatever I got taking them back.

jayhackett03

Enlightened
i'd sell it on CPF for $900. Then i'd go to the bank and make a Certificate of Deposit for $900 for 1 year. honestly.