What is so special about surefire?

Brozneo

Enlightened
Don't forget about their lifetime warranty. They often send out replacement parts for free, no questions asked! :thumbsup:

That has to be the best thing about Surefire! And their lights are proven in the field, reliable etc etc etc, just great build quality!

a4d

Enlightened
As stated before i guess it's more of a reasurance kind of thing if need be. Or if you just have some extra cash and want a new light:whistle:. I still eventually want to get the G2 an probably the p60 with it. Depends on funds.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
......and yes, they still make their lights with narrow bodies that wont take the 18500/18650 cells, for me this is a major drawback........

Surefire M4 = 17670
Surefire M3 = 17500

Surefire offers rechargeable models, and kits to convert 6P and G2 models to rechargeables.

What I find really curious is the number of posts I've read where folks want to bore out an M4 so it will accept 18650s.... Rather than just use 17670s. :thinking:

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
Surefire M4 = 17670
Surefire M3 = 17500

Surefire offers rechargeable models, and kits to convert 6P and G2 models to rechargeables.

What I find really curious is the number of posts I've read where folks want to bore out an M4 so it will accept 18650s.... Rather than just use 17670s. :thinking:

I was wondering about that too. I use rechargeable with my 9P with the HOLA, an E2e with Lumens factory bulb, an E1L and a KL4 head on a 1 cell body. The only I have one stock E2e and my A2 with primaries. So I am using rechargeables in most of my Surefires.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I was wondering about that too. I use rechargeable with my 9P with the HOLA, an E2e with Lumens factory bulb, an E1L and a KL4 head on a 1 cell body. The only I have one stock E2e and my A2 with primaries. So I am using rechargeables in most of my Surefires.

A perfect example of how it's not that difficult to use rechargeables in some Surefire models.