What is your FAVORITE light period?

Mr. Bombastic

Newly Enlightened
My favourite light is my E2E. I don't actually have it in my possession, and have never touched it or seen it with my own eyes, but it should arrive from the US any day.

I anticipate that it will be my favourite light purely judging by expert CPF opinion.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

EMPOWERTORCH

Enlightened
1.Elektrolumen's cyan 5W mag mod...
This torch is powerful enough to light up an entire valley and has a very good run time!
2. EMPOWERTORCH BT2 cyan
This torch is compact but still puts out a good light from its 16000 mcd LEDs!
3. EMPOWERTORCH Modded Benross 4033 "Blueross"
It is bright, but it isn't that that makes it a fun torch to have, its the reaction I get to the bright blue light!
4. EMPOWERTORCH BT2 Orange
This torch has a incredibly good long distance beam that will pick out reflective objects up to 1500 metres away!

dtsoll

Enlightened
I can't believe how tough this question is. I have been avoiding this thread. I could say my LSH-P but what about the AAA LE I carry every day? What about the E2e I cherish to no end. What about the Infinity Ultra or the Ultra-G or the E1e/KL1? I'm sorry, I just can't do this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif dtsoll

Zeppert

Enlightened
I have been siting here reading this thread for over 15 minutes and every time I go and write a flashlight down, I go back and delete it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. I am siting here at my desk looking down on the floor at some of my lights and geeze,.... there is not a "ONE" I can pick out as "MOST FAVORITE". They all have their own distinct purposeful functions. I am just about laughing right now because I am really stuck on (what seems to be) a very simple question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Sorry regularguy, I plead the 5th !!!

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe you can answer: favorite for a certain task...
That would be easier...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened
Truth is -- my FAVORITE light is only so because I have used it absolutely every working night for nine years and it has never let me down...

Sooooo I guess "reliability" and sheer lighting power in a portable carry are the factors that (a gazillion battery-sticks later) have made my FAVORITE light a Streamlight 20X (with a 35X bulb assembly)!

Now if you ask about FUN/COOL lights -- well, THAT'S a different story... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a fair question. It depends on if your a through walker on the Appalachian trail, On a dark city street in the bad part of town. I the middle of ranch country in the southwest that day where the nearest streetlight is 30 miles away. It depends on if you are at work. It depends on if you are on foot or a vehical.

cannon50

Newly Enlightened
An easy question to answer. My new MM+ Q3 with glass lens and Kroll switch. Just the right size, power source, quality and quantity of light, price, and a cheap replaceable aluminum body because it definitely gets a lot of use and a lot of knocks at home and work.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
My favorite.....any one of my three MadMax modified AA MiniMags. All use the newer adjustable MadMax modules. MadMax Cyan, MadMax adjusted down a bit so that the runtime is 3+ hour, and the MadMax+ Q3 with a McFlood reflector.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right now, my Princeton Tec Surge... cheap and bright! But I could probably live with the Legend LX in its place.

I'm thinking the Twin Task 3C will be my favorite when it arrives.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sol.

Dependable, exceptional throw, exceptional flood beam, exceptional run time with combined energy and light generation package that should be good for a few billion more years, keeps my enviroment warm, punishes careless narcissists with sunburn, entertains with predictble eclipses at tantalizing intervals.

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mmmmmmph....not fair question! How can I pick one?!?

Probably out of what I have though, Nuwai AT-100. Looks great, nice beam, bright enought to be truely useful, good battery life, and cheap batteries, seems sturdy enough so far as well.

Feel that I'm being unfair to the Energizer Impact 2D though, as that sees a fair amount of use as well...bring an incan just loses is that edge though, and it can't be stuffed into a pocket really.

Latest posts