What is your FAVORITE light period?

hideo

Enlightened
Streamlight 4AA LED is awfully useful . . .

my Arc AAAs and Photonpump in white get used daily.

Dorcy 4AA with faceted reflector is the new standard for upgrade to a 3.6V xenon bulb--very bright, clean beam for $4 (incl. bulb upgrade)

(oops, think I was supposed to choose one . . .) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

hideo

Dorcy yellows smooth and FACETED reflector , ARC AAA LEs, 1 turquoise and UV, Mag 3 cell,numerous mini-mags, RayOVac 4AA xenon cheapies, Lenser Photonpumps in red, white and blue flashing, Surefire G2, Streamlight 4AA LED and Elektrolumens 1W Luxeon headlight

Francois1

Newly Enlightened
It must be one of my 9nt's. It has the throwing ability of the new magcharger combined with an awesome light quality. Plus it's relatively compact for a rechargeable and I simply love it's aesthetics (best looking surefire in my opinion). I love it so much that I'm tinking of getting a third one, it's really an addiction !

François.

paulr

Flashaholic
Ehh, I don't think we should confuse "most frequently used" or "most useful" with "favorite. My favorite food is sushi, but I don't eat it very often /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Also, the question said "of all your lights" which I think limits my choices to lights that I actually already own. Otherwise, if I had an X990, I might conceivably list it as my favorite because of its wow factor, even though I'd rarely use it. In fact the lights I use the most are small LED lights. The UKE 2L that I listed as my favorite doesn't get used as much, but it's useful in more situations so it's the one I'd hold on to.

roguesw

Enlightened
Like my signature says, 6P+KL-3 Rocks : )
this is my favourite lite, several reasons, but mainly cos it looks cool, white lite (ok bit of blue tinge but i can live with that), and i have it in HA3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Its also my edc and so far, has proven its usefullness.
Cheers
Des

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
My favorite light is the A2 because it is my "most frequently used" light and I consider it the "most useful."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

stangster

Newly Enlightened
My favorite is usually my newest light. That would be the Space Needle II. Why? Because it's sooo bright! (Although this thing eats lithiums like nothing, it's my favorite for now!)

shankus

Flashlight Enthusiast
MadMax MiniMag. Good compromise between spot and flood. Very durable, and it can use rechargeables. Very reasonble, affordable price. Until I can get a small 5 watt with these attributes, my MMMM (M^4) is it. But when my MadMax+ (MM+MM) arrives, it will take over, I'm sure.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opalec Newbeam in a Mini Mag. Battery life for ever (it seems) plus a beam that is useful for 99% of my work/play light needs. All that with bulbs that don't pop when you need them most.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right now, its got to be my E2e. Of course, this may change when newer, better models/add-ons get released later (hopefully this year).

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
of the lights that I actually own...hmmm...its not the one I use the most...If I could only have one light....It would be an E2e... I usually use a light both smaller and greater than it. but it splits the difference...

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a really tough question - I'd say I don't own it yet. However, I'm willing to continue the long, laborious, difficult search by acquiring more and more lights until I eventually find my personal "holy grail"! (plus this way I can keep getting more lights!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ray_of_Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
On this matter I have no doubt... I always carry with me two light: one is the E2e with KL1, and the other is a Mini M@g with Newbeam, using 2200 mAh NIMh. One for throw and the other for cheap long battery life. On special occasions, I hang to my neck the Arc AAA LE too.
Until last year I carried a PT Attitude and a PT Blast modified with Newbeam.
Now my new ARC LS (high dome Premium) is in the mail... I may have to rearrange somewhat.

Anthony

McGizmo

Flashaholic
A gift from Paul Kim, THE MASTER. The statement is the reason. And I *DO* know how undeserving yet fortunate I am! I mention this as a tribute to him and what he has done and will do in the pursuit of better illumination tools. Behind the marketing, hype and big business are a few people with vision striving to enhance the vision of others.

- Don

artar

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
TheProphet said:
Until last year I carried a PT Attitude and a PT Blast modified with Newbeam.

Anthony

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthony ,
how does the Opalec work on the Blast ? could you please post pics ?

thank you,

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
As of this weekend out in the desert, if I could only have one, it would be the BB500 CR2 light I made. Damn, I hope this thing "sees production!"

Larry

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
If I had to get rid of every light but a few, the ones I would defend with my life are as follows, in no particular order.

M-6
E2E
McLux
LSH-P
ARC-AAA

These cover all my lighting needs. I could not narrow this list down to just 1-light even if I had to.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
Absolutely (For the past few months and until something else really blows me away like maybe Larry's light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif) I would say my LSH-P is the coolest light I have ever owned and I take it everywhere with me, Even made a Camo Belt sheath for it!! It's a 1x123 BADASS and the nicest looking thing too. Thanks St. Pete (Gransee)!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Yes I still carry my C2 and a AAA LE or AAA turquoise (another rockin' light by the way!) usually but the LSH-P is the coolest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts