What's a canceled tv show you wish they'd bring back, even if it was just re-runs?

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
i loved firefly, and was really bummed it was canceled after 1 season, it was such a brilliant show with great characters. the movie did give it some closure but the episode adventures was really where the fun was at.

Jericho was pretty good, i ended up buying the graphic novel to finish up the story.

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also miss the show called MXC, though many may have not heard of it.

Your turn!

MXC? "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge"? IIRC, this was on Spike, and was a Japanese obstacle course type of contest, but overdubbed in English. A little bit adolescent, but still funny. :) I've wondered if the original Japanese version was as funny or not.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
MXC? "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge"? IIRC, this was on Spike, and was a Japanese obstacle course type of contest, but overdubbed in English. A little bit adolescent, but still funny. :) I've wondered if the original Japanese version was as funny or not.

Along those same lines, I miss the original overdubbed Japanese version of Iron Chef. The voice overs made it hilarious and I too wondered if it was as funny to a Japanese audience as it was to us in English. The new American version of the show is boring.

BarryG

Enlightened
Becker, The Fall Guy and AirWolf!!!

My 8yr old loves watching "ALF" reruns! He went crazy after Santa brought him a small plush Alf this past Christmas!

Barry

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen all the Firefly episodes and the movie more than once and like many I loved them. I think Joss Whedon's secret recipe for success in all his endeavors has always been his ability to create particularly endearing characters who perfectly populate the scripts he works with. This was perhaps especially true of Firefly.

BarryG

Enlightened
I forgot one in my earlier post that I'm sure a lot of us enjoyed....
The A-Team!
I love it when a plan comes together!

Barry

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What's a canceled tv show you wish they'd bring back, even if it was just re-r

Andy's Gang!

"PLUNK YOUR MAGIC TWANGER, FROGGY!"

"Hiya kids, hiya hiya. Ha ha ha ha ha!"".

2rin94l.jpg
gL4mTuA.jpg

buds224

Enlightened
Re: What's a canceled tv show you wish they'd bring back, even if it was just re-r

Digging way back.....

Manimal
Automan

Reruns would be awesome, but with today's technology, I wouldn't mind a remake either.

StarHalo

Flashaholic

:caution: Television series mentioned above that are available on Hulu: Firefly, A-Team, Airwolf, Fall Guy, Alf, Twilight Zone, Stargate Universe, Stargate Atlantis, 24, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Enterprise, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, MXC. :caution:

Dude, you are perhaps the only other human soul who even remembers that show existed.. Somebody posted some of the episodes over on YouTube not long ago, and watching it now, it's like the most embarrassingly awful rip-off of Tron and whatever other sci-fi cliches were laying around in the early 80's. But if you were young enough to think Small Wonder was awesome, then it fit right in..

ibgJeyOFCm2SbI.jpg

Last edited: