whats is the first thing you notice in opisite sex

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Bravo25 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Whatever sticks out the most! Could be appearance, attitude, personality or....well uhmm, whatever sticks out the most!

[/ QUOTE ]
And then Alphatea said:
[ QUOTE ]
whatever part(s) is the closest to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I think we're talking about the same thing(s) here....
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

03lab

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
brightnorm said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End said:
I have a friend who worked on Apache Helicopter simulators. Part of the system was a helmet that tracked eye movement...

[/ QUOTE ]

Fascinating. That would make a great research device because you could quickly record reactions of a sample large enough to be scientifically relevant. It could tell civilian and defense psychologists much about human perception, and not just opposite sex focal points.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have already done that. They did not tell the participant what they were testing and that the test had actually already started, while they were just sitting in a room with a person from the opposite sex waiting for the test to start. All participants acted like Wits' End said. Some said they didn't even notice the other person, until they saw what the eye tracking camera recorded. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

iddibhai

Enlightened
i would argue what's "tracked" would depend also on the manner of dress (risque, (un)modest, etc) and social conditions.

Mednanu

Enlightened
Re:What\'s the 1st thing you notice in opposite sex

I've got to be honest.....

........ B O O B S ........

(•)(•)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

03lab

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
iddibhai said:
i would argue what's "tracked" would depend also on the manner of dress (risque, (un)modest, etc) and social conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure, the participants were picked randomly. The leading psycholgist from the research pointed out some of the "mating rituals" and telltale signs, it was really fun to watch once you knew what to look for. Not everyone was interested in the other person and gave away those signals, but everyone was subconsciously checking the other person out. Some men were literally staring for 3 seconds at a woman's breast, but when asked about her clothes, they had no idea what color they were. Oh, and woman were also doing some heavy "tracking" and were really embarrassed when they viewed the tape. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sideshowandy

Newly Enlightened
Re:What\'s the 1st thing you notice in opposite sex

[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
face....particularly the eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto here - then my eyes track down.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif