Whats new for June?

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FLaSHLiGHT you BouGHT THiS MoNTH? JuNe 2012.

Sunwayman Elfin.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast

just received a preon 0 that was spontaneously ordered. i should of read more about it, i didnt know the UI was a twist back and forth to cycle modes.

i also have a surefire minimus vision coming, which am really looking forward to.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened

i BoUgHt a SIpiK sK68

Helmut.G

Enlightened

Damn I think I bought a Surefire again :broke: couldn't resist, black C3 with crosshairs logo. seller claims like new in box, will see.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast

One of the Fenix TK35 lights. It seems adequate for looking for the holster that came with it and I proceeded to misplace immediately. When you get older you lose crap all the time but within 5 minutes of opening the light is getting a bit extreme. I found it between the cushions of the recliner I had been sitting in but only after going through every room in the house including emptying the trash cans to be on the safe side. umm what was I saying???

fiberguy

Newly Enlightened

^ very nice ^

Fenix TK41. Should arrive today with 16 Eneloops and a Maha Powerex MH-C801D charger. Also several battery containers for all sizes and a solar charger for NiMH cells. Very excited for the mailman today!

karnevil

Newly Enlightened

A Zebralight SC51w arrived yesterday. This is my first neutral white light, and so far I'm really enjoying it. Huge amount of light for 1xAA. If only it wasn't summer, the nights are too short.

mattheww50

Flashlight Enthusiast

Klarus XT11, due any day now. My first XM-L U2 bin light (and first that uses a single 18650 battery).

Megatrowned

Enlightened

Just ordered a Zebralight H600fw headlamp. This will be my first ZL and I can't wait to use it :grin2:
Also found a Jetbeam RRT-0 S2 for $70 brand new. Already have one, and it's my favorite.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

The new ArmyTek Predator
I liked the first version so much (my EDC) I needed to test the new version.
Best throw in any light its size I have ever used. Love that deep reflector.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Damn I think I bought a Surefire again :broke: couldn't resist, black C3 with crosshairs logo. seller claims like new in box, will see.

WOW! Please post pic in the rare surefire thread would love to see it. I have a mint 3 flats C3 black but none crosshair logo.

CDP930

Newly Enlightened

I picked up a user SL20X with a SL35 bulb and new dimmer tail cap off gbay for 45 bucks. That was bought so I would have sometime to put the Malkoff MD20X module in I also just bought. Still awaiting the goodies.

Megajohn

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac D25c Clicky XML. Loving it for EDC. Running it with 3.7v at 770 lumens is incredible even if I can't keep it on for long

cburris72

Newly Enlightened

Bought the new streamlight protac hl. I'm a big fan of the protac series. I know streamlights are not the best but for the money they get the job done and I look for the high value factor when purchasing flashlights. Must say very impressed with the protac hl. Also own the protac 1l and 2l.

Dingle1911

Enlightened

I just received a Malkoff Wildcat, my first triple. Happy Father's Day to me!

cburris72

Newly Enlightened
Just received the new Streamlight Protac HL. A very nice light, and i like the programability that allows single (hi) mode of operation.

PIE second that. Very happy with this purchase. $80 to my door. 600 lumin programmable. Streamlight nailed it with this one. Very nice beam pattern also.