Whats new for June?

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Re: FLaSHLiGHT you BouGHT THiS MoNTH? JuNe 2012.

Busy month for me...

dscn2462h.jpg

dscf2050l.jpg

dscf2053t.jpg

Xacto

Enlightened

Surefire G2X Pro
Surefire E2DL
together with a HW37 and a RG800 bfg and an Evolution airbrush this month got pretty expensive.....and it is not over yet. :-/ ;-)

Cheers
Thorsten

biglights

Enlightened

Oops I did it again. Just got an older light, the Olight T10. Don't have many XP-G lights and the price was right. Why not, right.....

PCS

Newly Enlightened

Last month, I bought a Sunwayman v10r Ti and got bitten by the titanium bug. This month I bought a Jetbeam TCR1, an Eagletac D25C Clicky Ti (Neutral), and a 4Sevens Quark Mini Titanium.

I also picked up a bored Surefire C2 body from Oveready and a bezel from the Marketplace. There's a Nichia 219 drop-in in my immediate future.

God, I am going to be so very, very broke.

wwilson

Newly Enlightened

Eagletac D25A Ti Clicky w\ Neutral XML ordered today...

DucS2R

Enlightened
olight SR 95UT incoming tomorrow, Fenix TK 35 earlier this month and Nightcore TM 11 end of last month. I bought a ton of lights about 6 years ago, moved on to other hobbies, and came back in May. I have some catching up to do, but humor me. Even got my name on the HDS rotary endless list. So far the TM 11 is my favorite, works good in my neighborhood, have a heavily wooded 30 acre forest behind my house and it lights up what I need to see when things go bump in the night, lots of nice flood. Looking forward to trying the Olight for those more distant targets.

T

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got a Coast AAA Nichia light for filling out a survey. Not much going on these days - I'm more in need of batteries than new lights; I take that to mean that I've got a well-rounded collection now. :nana:

I suppose I could use something pocketable, with a control ring...

Last edited:

TweakMDS

Enlightened

Fenix E11 last month... That lead to an EagleTac D25C Ti and two Fenix MC11's as a present.

Now I'm eyeing the SC600w, but I'm forcing myself to wait a few months ;)

biglights

Enlightened

Just picked up the Nitecore Explorer EC1. Looks like a pretty powerful little lite. Cant wait!!! Was sold after I read Selfbuilt's review.

Latest posts