Whats the NRA?

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
"beetle"??? Maybe that was on one of their special limited edition "Pest Control" torches? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sorry...

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifCool! where do I get one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I guess you could tape a cockroach to your torch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Eeeewwwwww...that could hurt though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Sorry!)

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm an nra lifer a member since high school. in ultra liberal ny. the 4ever orange alert state. i've maxed out on my pistol permit. people like hillary our carpetbagger and john kerry are very dangerous to our bill of rights and our constitutional freedom. i had to register to vote last year so to make sure my vote counted and let this band of brother know i cant support his lies of three bogus purple hearts. barry bonds= john kerry. sammy sosa= hillary the carpetbagger.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Sigman said:
I guess you could tape a cockroach to your torch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Eeeewwwwww...that could hurt though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Sorry!)

[/ QUOTE ]

**** roaches are less harmful than kerry or hillary. tape them up. oh, i forgot they'll be banning those torches and lasers next. there are no 2nd amendments for them. oh well, we're @ their mercy, unless we form a lobby group in d.c.

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Hey Mags_despiser - some LOCAL history for you...

The NRA's national range used to be right in our area - Before Creedmore State Hospital was there, it was the NRA firearms center (In fact Creedmore is named after the range in the UK) - which is why Winchester Ave, Springfield Blvd, Shotgun Road, etc have their names - the 1st 2 had rifle ranges on them, the 3rd was where the trap ranges were

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leftists hate the NRA more than just about any other group (except perhaps Christians) because leftists hate freedom and gun ownership is the most obvious reminder that America is still somewhat free. That is to say, guns equal freedom, so freedom-haters hate guns.

best regards

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
senecaripple said:
i'm an nra lifer a member since high school. in ultra liberal ny. the 4ever orange alert state. i've maxed out on my pistol permit. people like hillary our carpetbagger and john kerry are very dangerous to our bill of rights and our constitutional freedom. i had to register to vote last year so to make sure my vote counted and let this band of brother know i cant support his lies of three bogus purple hearts. barry bonds= john kerry. sammy sosa= hillary the carpetbagger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought John Kerry was a supporter of weapons? I remember him on the news waving a rifle in the air and people cheering...

jaids

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
[ QUOTE ]
senecaripple said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought John Kerry was a supporter of weapons? I remember him on the news waving a rifle in the air and people cheering...

[/ QUOTE ]

I belive he changed his opinion 30 minutes later...

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
even though I never heard that happen, it makes perfect sense.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
jaids said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Classic!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

theepdinker

Enlightened
Mags,
It was nothing but a ploy for votes.
His voting record is hard line gun control.

Theepdinker

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, if I want a gun I need it now. I will not wait.

Kerry's hardline gun control is very soft compared to Europe and the rest of the planet.

theepdinker

Enlightened
Let's not turn this into a debate thread.
Just tring to answer Mags question.

Theepdinker

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
theepdinker said:
Mags,
It was nothing but a ploy for votes.
His voting record is hard line gun control.

Theepdinker

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]
theepdinker said:
Let's not turn this into a debate thread.
Just tring to answer Mags question.

Theepdinker

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I agree, but after NRA=National Rifle Association, what else is there to say that isn't debateable?

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
jaids said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
[ QUOTE ]
senecaripple said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw, he's thinking of leaving his wife miss 57 varieties, for oprah(she's worth more in assets, and could promote his cause, free advertisement. also, he prefers mustard) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
senecaripple said:
[ QUOTE ]
jaids said:
[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
[ QUOTE ]
senecaripple said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw, he's thinking of leaving his wife miss 57 varieties, for oprah(she's worth more in assets, and could promote his cause, free advertisement. also, he prefers mustard) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL really?

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, what would you really want if youre a sleasy politician, a ketchup bottle in front of you or a tv camera? free face time or ketchup?

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
almost forgot wasnt it these blogs that bought mr. rather his "early retirement" one year shy of his 25th anniversary of cbs anchorman.

Frangible

Enlightened
People see the NRA as very controversial as they believe it is a political lobby group; in reality, the NRA is mostly about competition, education, training, ranges, etc and is fairly apolitical.

The NRA-ILA is what most people confuse with the NRA, which is dedicated to protecting the second amendment, and are in fact a political lobby group.

I'm not a member, but I'm definately a gun nut, and I even lean a little to the left economically. Shocking!!!