Where's the Malkoff Valiant 2xAA Little Twisty??

bentt

Newly Enlightened
I see the Malkoff Valiant 2xAA Little Twisty is not longer listed at Malkoff Devices - yet the 1xCR123 & 2xCR123 are still there.

I've searched & I haven't found any mention of this but does anyone know if this
product is discontinued or being revamped?

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe they were discontinued. I asked about them from another dealer. He said that sales on the certain Valiant items were slow.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I haven't seen restocking on any Valiant items in a while ? :thinking:

Both the Malkoff store and JS Burly's have been out of stock on both the 2xAA Twisty tube and the 1xCR123A (Flat-tail) Twisty for quite some time ... :eek:

Gene43

Enlightened
I am currently in the process of revamping the Twisties to have rear Mclickies. I am also working on dedicated E Series heads which are basically a 1 inch diameter head with M series dropin guts incorporated into the head. I have prototyped (working circuit only) a magnetically actuated (head twist) switch for high/low function. Please bear in mind that these are vapor ware at this time. I can make no promises, but they are being pursued in ernest.

rumack

Enlightened
It's great to hear that you are working on the next generation of Twisties, Gene. If/when they come out, please keep the 2xAA format going. It is becoming my favorite for workhorse flashlights. I wish I had embraced the 2xAA format before the supply of the 2xAA Twisty sold out. eneloops + Malkoff drop-in = tank-like ruggedness and nervous zombies.

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am currently in the process of revamping the Twisties to have rear Mclickies. I am also working on dedicated E Series heads which are basically a 1 inch diameter head with M series dropin guts incorporated into the head. I have prototyped (working circuit only) a magnetically actuated (head twist) switch for high/low function. Please bear in mind that these are vapor ware at this time. I can make no promises, but they are being pursued in ernest.

ok my wallet will have time to prepare...

an E series head with high/low and your "M" guts + a 2xAA mcclicky body that is wide enough for 3xcr123 would be the end all flashlight....

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast

that sounds great!
the little twisty is a great light, high/low would make it.

Evltcat

Newly Enlightened

O hell ya! I'm gonna be watching your site for these!!

Thank you!!!