World's longest throwing LED Flashlight- FTP the affordable DEFT

Zeige

Enlightened
E-mail sent for R2 High output vanilla tint (if avail) ... I see they are all gone.

I e-mailed for 2nd choice also, reg R2 WH

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Email sent for a warm high output FTP. Cheers.
Etherealshade I don't think you were one of the ones to get the HO. Hard to say at this point as I am trying to match the CPF identities with the emails.

To all. Make sure that to put an alternate choice down if you have one. The standard offering from here on out will be 1.4A driver and R2 WH so the other options are a one time deal.

MustardMan

Newly Enlightened
Got my email in - I'm the one who's moving in a week, if that helps connect screen names and emails :p

Thanks for the awesome offering.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is what I have so far.

jsholli Vanilla HO
choppers warm HO
Hammer Train cool HO

notsofast R2
Zeige R2

stub Q5
MustardMan Q5
drew306 Q5

etherealshade 3A
xury 3A
"SH" from Ireland 3A

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
will the r-2 be brighter than say the Q-5 ??? throw longer distance??? or is it the tint shade???

Technically yes. You can't even tell with the them side by side though. I would go more by your preferred tint.

From left to right we have Q5 WC, R2 WH, Q3 3A
PICT0323.jpg

Although the 3A is two flux bins lower than the R2 WH you can't really see any difference in brightness. My lightmeter can tell but your eye can't. If you look at that picture you will notice that the wood of the tree being lit by the Q3 3A has a more true tone to it than the other tints. That is the main attraction of the neutral tints. They seem more natural.