• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Your Dream McGizmo ........

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Hi Don!

This means could go to jouney without beeing frightened to miss the wave...?:)

I will be back in august to catch the wave. if not to everybody

please buy also one for me! i pay immediately to you! :devil:

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
However if I will never hear the "end of this", perhaps I should reconsider? :shrug: :thinking:

Uh oh, I better take that back or *I* will never hear the end of it. I only meant to playfully point out that we are always in pursuit of the best. But most people buying your lights are also aware that the difference between these flux bins is almost certainly not visible to the eye. I am sure they would rather have U bin than no bin. Please don't make me regret posting that any more than I already do. The good folks here in the McGizmo forum are the last that I would want upset with me.

Last edited:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... There will be so many people on the internet, hitting refresh, viewing the McGizmo threads waiting for the wave to hit. You have just caused the production for a lot of companies to go down. :laughing:

but Cisco stock went up a point when he posted that, no doubt in anticipation of all the new routers that will be needed to handle the extra network traffic.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was a burning question that i wanted to ask but didn't want to burden your schedule with an added request.:crazy: Glad you thought about earlier too. Though it may be a possibility later than sooner it's still a possibility.:twothumbs

Any idea when your "E" size 2 x Clickie packs are due?

The short answer is no, no chance of a "few" twisty paks in this wave.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
T.......
Any idea when your "E" size 2 x Clickie packs are due?

I should receive the paks before months end if the machine shop performs as planned. Of course I need to install the McClickie switches after modifying them with drive holes as well as install the belt clips. No doubt making any comment has opened the door to Murphy so if this goes south, I will have you to blame! :nana:

Murphy's Law

Newly Enlightened
I should receive the paks before months end if the machine shop performs as planned. Of course I need to install the McClickie switches after modifying them with drive holes as well as install the belt clips. No doubt making any comment has opened the door to Murphy so if this goes south, I will have you to blame! :nana:

Don,

I have decided to let the paks arrive as scheduled.

-Murphy

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Murphy,
I guess you figure you are immune to any moderation. :nana:

EDIT: surely you can find a better location?!?!