Zebralight SC600w II L2 Announced for September

RobCob

Newly Enlightened
I am super confused at the moment. Zebralight has the SC600 MK II and the SC600 MK II L2 both listed at 101.6 mm so why is there such a difference between the two in length?

rexet

Newly Enlightened
Amongst people who did receive a shipping notice, is there any Neutral White version :) ? Just wondering if the neutral one is ready as week :) !

CrazyM

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a CW but later asked it to be changed to NW. I received shipping confirmation on 29/10 so either the neutrals are shipping as well or I've got a cool one coming my way...

rexet

Newly Enlightened
Thank you CrazyM. I hope you'll get the good one! Keep us updated!

jak

Enlightened
The neutral white version has gone from "pre-order" to "backorder" on the ZL website.

Also, the estimated shipping date has been removed. I wonder if that means the first batch of W's has arrived and shipped...

Last edited:

akajimmy

Newly Enlightened
The neutral white version has gone from "pre-order" to "backorder" on the ZL website.

Also, the estimated shipping date has been removed. I wonder if that means the first batch of W's has arrived and shipped...
I preordered the W on 10/1 and still have not received my notification :eek:oo:

bodhran

Enlightened
Ordered a NW on 9/30 from the Texas site. On 11/2 received a response to an email I had sent that they would ship in 10-15 days with an apology for the delay.

Cunha

Newly Enlightened
Important to remember that the SC600 here is the original (not mk2) version that is actually much less common than the Mk2. I think size wise the new Mk2 L2 should be similar or identical to the MK2.

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
ordered (cool white) on 11/1. I just received the shipping notice today. can't wait!! :)

rexet

Newly Enlightened
I pre-ordered mine at Illumination Supply on the 14th of October. No news yet. I can't wait :) !

akajimmy

Newly Enlightened
I preordered the W on 10/1 and still have not received my notification :eek:oo:

Yesterday, I emailed Zebralights explaining I saw it go from pre-order to back order. One hour later I received my notification that it had been sent. It should be here tomorrow. Thanks Zebralights!!

tonkem

Enlightened
All of you need to come back here and post your comments after receiving and having time to evaluate the light :)

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
You all see Selfbuilts extensive review yet. I think he just posted it today. VERY NICE!!!! Still awaiting mine!

rexet

Newly Enlightened
It seems that IS didn't get any of the new L2 flashlights yet :( !

Latest posts