im angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im so mad at the world im mad at everyone people always trick me

Empath

Flashaholic
You'll need to explain yourself, Raggie, and expand on your theme a little better, or I'm going to have to close this one.

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33: in India, we have a very common and very useful saying.... "Hum se Zamana Hai, Hum Zamane se Nahi" (in hindi) .. meaning... "You are to the World... and not World to you"...

dont get angry on little, any and every thing... better... be in line with world... and make good for you, yourself and only urself.

Empath: i think, raggie33 is expressing general feeling.... even i had gone through this at one time... (only that i had no one to speak to) .. at times i still go through this.... raggie33 is fortunate enough to have support :)

not all things are right at one time..... and i am sure, you could have also gone through this some or the other time.... when you feel that whole world is wrong and against you... things not working for you..

raggie33: one simple suggestion.... keep working towards good... and be strong... (there cant be a point lower than lowest).. the only way it can go is UP....

after all.. it's never always UP or always Down... :)

keep it calm and cool... keep working positively towards your goal and life...

Santelmo

Enlightened
Hello again everybody!

Nice words Viren.

Ok raggie, I understand. We all feel like that sometimes, but that's point; it's only SOMETIMES. Other times you will be your old self that we've grown to like around here. Just don't let yourself sink into this feeling because it can only pass.

Would you like to tell us more about why your feeling this way? Maybe we can help?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
empath im just angry thats all there is to it nothing more noithing less im alowed to be angry i hope

B@rt

Flashaholic
Of course you are allowed to be angry raggie, but since you won't expand on it there is no reason to make a thread about it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.