anyone bought from www.buynightstar.com?

KSH92474

Newly Enlightened
has anyone bought anything from them before? if so, please post how your purchase went. thanks

KSH92474

Newly Enlightened
well its not a flashlight im really looking for even though all you can see are flashlights. if you search up knife, you will get a bunch of items come up. i was planning on getting a kershaw camping axe

secamp32

Newly Enlightened
:wow: I just ordered (like 2 minutes ago) a Maxpedition Versipak Jumbo s-type from them for $62 including shipping. I searched the web and couldn't find any info on them, good or bad. The price was the best I could find on the web so I figured I'd give them a shot. I order a lot of stuff from web stores and have had good luck so far. I won't order from anyone that doesn't list a contact phone number on their site. A plus (for me) is that they are based on the east coast. If they ship from their listed address in NC UPS ground is only 2 days. I'll let you know if I have issues wiith them.

secamp32

Newly Enlightened
KSH92474

I got a phone call today from someone at buynightstar.com to say that the maxpedition pack I ordered was on back order. He said that they had a system problem and it should have told me that it was backordered. He said I could cancel or wait about 2 weeks. Since most of the other place I checked were also out of stock I decided to leave the order in and wait. At least a person called me to let me know. Some other places hold your whole order and don't call or let you know that something is on back order. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

KSH92474

Newly Enlightened
sounds like great CS. i believe the URL changed to http://www.thelatestgadgets.com/store/customer/home.php
right?

everytime i try buynightstar.com it goes there. they both look the same so i guess so. it looks like their still trying to hook together links and update their site since some things only come up through the search feature

secamp thanks for the update

secamp32

Newly Enlightened
Followup
I ended up buying the maxpedition versipak from Bug Out Gear at a gun show this weekend. (Good People at BOG. We talked flashlights and they gave me a nice CPF discount at the gun show) So I called Buynightstar.com (Hinkle & Associates) and they said that they would credit back my credit card. That was yesterday but the credit hasn't appeared on my account yet. I'll let you know when it does.

Secamp