AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check this out! Do not insert where????:huh2: :wtf::lolsign:

86541za.jpg

:crackup:
AlexGT

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
The really bad thing is.....you know they probably only put that warning on there because somebody sued them after doing that exact thing!

Planterz

Flashlight Enthusiast
DonShock said:
The really bad thing is.....you know they probably only put that warning on there because somebody sued them after doing that exact thing!
It makes you wonder. Was something loose? A loose nut perhaps?

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that one should be sent in to The Tonight Show. Jay Leno is always looking for crazy labels and product warnings.

Skyclad01

Enlightened
DonShock said:

More than likely thats true. Probably someone thinking they could use them as "Sound Rods"

I cant explain it here, but if your curious as to what "Sounds" are then you can read all you like here http://www.medicaltoys.com/lib-soundplay.htm . A word of warning though... If the word Cathether makes you wince, then you definitely dont want to read whats on that page.

Kevin K

Newly Enlightened
Somebody here has "Never Underestimate the Power of Human Stupidity" in their sig line. He's not kidding. Someone somewhere is stupid enough to try that.

Greta

Flashaholic
Um... at the risk of being "prudish"... a reminder that the demographics of CPF are very broad... to include the very young and the gentler gender. Keep it clean guys... ;)

That being said...

What will some think of next? :eek:oo: :shakehead

drizzle

Enlightened
Looks fake to me. I would have bought it if not for the picture. I can't imagine any company putting that picture on a product, lawsuit or not. Then I looked more closely at the lettering. The letters on the second row are slightly narrower than on the first row. Otherwise I'd say it's a good fake.

Navck

Enlightened
Theres actually a chainsaw out there that says
"Do not use on genitals or arms"
Some guy actually did that, died, and his family sued the company for "not lisiting it for not using on yourself to attempt surgery"

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
There was a toliet plunger a few years back with a warning label that read:
"CAUTION: DO NOT USE NEAR POWER LINES"

And on a Dremel hand tool was the following label:
"This product not intended for use as a dental drill."

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
The second line of lettering doesn't line up with the first, either. And the crossed-out circle and, uh, organ appear to have been drawn in.

On the real-life side, I own an inflatable boat that says "warning--do not eat."