what celeb do ya look like?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
me and a freind thought of this post well she did i just made it lol cause it seems like good idea.i was told i look like ben stiller which i hate lol he is ugly.so who do ya look like?

Topper

Flashaholic*
I would say none but a few years back I was in a store (Wally World) and kids started pointing and "starman" "MOM MOM LOOK ITS STARMAN" I had no clue but 1 mom was stressed enough to walk up and speak "Hi my kids think your Starman Ha HA would you please tell them your name?" OK easy money right? just need a name no big deal.
"Yes Mamm' I got a little closer and said "Hi my name is Scott" Two kids peed on themselves one little buddie past out??? I am Lionel Scott Roberts most folks call me Scott I was stressed moms were stressed I thank God A little girl from my Church was there to back me up "MR.Scott its OK starman is a good guy Miss Evone is gonna be mad at us" Miss Evone is my wife I remain unsure as to the starman thing.
Topper :huh2:

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
At various times, complete strangers have told me that I look like Kevin Kline, Robin Williams, and Steven Spielberg. It usually happens in checkout lines in stores.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Topper, lol 2 kids peed themselves one passed out. Don't know what that's about but funny. THey must be super fans!

Actually, I've had SEVERAL people say I look like a guy from various MTV programs. It was like for a couple weeks about one show. Then about 5 months later a different show they said "Hey are you ____ from MTV's _____?" No.. "Well you look JUST LIKE HIM" .... I was like mmmmmk sorry I don't watch MTV. I have no idea what guy(s) I looked like and I can't remember what shows they said. I was kind of curious to see what they were talkign about but I'm not gonna watch MTV to find out lol.

Skyclad01

Enlightened
James Hetfield (when he still had his long hair), and once or twice ive been called Garth (Algar).

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
127808442_ccd9230810_o.jpg

Last edited:

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does the Predator considered a celebrity? Back in the firestation I overheard a couple of firefighter saying that I look butt ugly like the alien creature from the Movie Predator. :sick2:

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
changsn said:
Hey - Try this link to get an independent assessment.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

Sam

That site is soooooo wrong... I've tried a few pics and I got some strange results:

Ben Affleck, David Beckham, Jason Biggs, Timothy Leary, George Peppard, Christopher Lee, Gerald Ford, Carl Lewis, Martin Lewis, Michael Johnson, Jesse Owens, Little Richard, Clark Gable, Reese Witherspoon, Jodie Foster, Jane Fonda, Rachel McAdams, Natalie Wood

My girlfriend got Liv Ullman, Britney Spears, Shakira, Elisha Cuthbert, Katherine Hepburn, Rachael Leigh Cook, Brigitte Bardot, Erica Durance... and J. Edgar Hoover...

But anyway... when I was a bit less overweight, I was told a few times that I look like Billy Corgan, lead singer for the smashing pumpkins (well, when he had hair that is)

Last edited: