Best throw for AA Led - Streamlight 4aa Luxeon?

mudskipper

Newly Enlightened
I am curious if the Streamlight 4aa Luxeon has a better throw than the PT Apex and the Fenix L2P? Any others LED using AA batteries only have better throws?

Thanks in advance

Haz

Enlightened
Yes, the Streamlight Propolymer 4aa Lux has better throw the PT Apex and the Fenix L2P. It has a deep reflector, that does a mighty good job of concentrating the beam to a narrow long throw. There is a fainter, but noticeable side spill.

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested in this light too. So it mostly has a long throw spot? Little side spill?

GrooveRite

Enlightened
Illum_the_nation said:
:rock::rock::rock:Streamlight 4aa Luxeon:rock::rock::rock:

Just got my SL PP 4aa Lux yesterday and its what every CPFer has said on this site!! Its quite a thrower for a 1W lux....amazing! I also thought it would be alot bigger than what it is too so I was pleasantly surprised. I love the way its contoured and feels in my hand. Ohh and the run time and regulation on this.....:grin2: .....I really do believe EVERY CPFer should have one of these. This light rocks!! :rock:

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
Lite_me said:
I'm interested in this light too. So it mostly has a long throw spot? Little side spill?

Here is a link for a review of the light in case you havent seen it yet. It also has a beamshot.