Leadtek just did something awesome for me

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few weeks ago, my WinFast TV2000XP PVR card started acting funny, e.g. flickering display. The image had light ghosting at times, and at other times, the ghosting was so heavy that I couldn't tell what was happening. This made it quite hard to play games like the Tony Hawk series, where you have to be lined up after a vert, or you'll bail.

After many emails back and forth to Leadtek (a little over a half hour drive away from me!), I suggested that I could send the card to them and pay any shipping charges or fees. They agreed, and I sent it in.

I paid for shipping to them, but was not charged for return shipping or any repair/labor fees.

I just got a package from them a few minutes ago, and do you know what they did? They sent me a brand new card, full retail!

Perhaps it's worth mentioning at this point that my card was 4.5 years old but only had a 3 year warranty.

This experience leads me to believe that Leadtek products are extremely robust, Leadtek's customer service is extremely responsive, and that Leadtek bends over backwards for their customers even when under absolutely no legal obligation to do so.

I don't know if the new card will work yet, but, as it probably will, I'd like to say:

HOORAY FOR LEADTEK!