Cash PayPal or CCard PayPal

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may seem like a dumb question but just what is the difference between
cash and ccard PPal?

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have a personal account, you don't get charged anything to recieve money, but you cannot accept payments made with a credit card. If you have a premiere account, you can accept credit card payments, but you are charged a fee on all payments, even "cash" payments from a paypal balance or from a bank account. Many people who take a lot of payments set up one of each type of account. That way they can have "cash paypal" payments sent to the personal account with no fees, and still take "credit card paypal" payments through the premiere account and only pay the fees on those payments.

darmawaa

Newly Enlightened
I already has a premier account, how can I add a personal account? Thanks.

ibcj

Enlightened
Can someone help me figure out this Paypal issue.

I have a personal account, which by PP rules says that I can only receive $500 in non-credit card transactions per month. I know that the limit is reset every month on your monthly anniversary date. The odd thing is, that the amount left of my monthly receiving limit always says $500, even if I have receieved money during the month. There have also been months where I've receieved in excess of $500 without a problem. I'm wondering what would happen if someone tried to send me say $700 cash in one transaction. Would it go through ?

If anyone can explain this, I'd like to know. Thanks.

BUZ

Enlightened
Always fund PP payments with a CC that way if you get ripped off you can do a charge back! :)

DrJ

Enlightened
Ya...charge backs are THE American way...you screw me, and you'll have to deal with my credit card company, huh...even Paypal sends you a little note when they get the charge back (like dude, what's the deal etc.)....